Eagleville 68 Culleoka 61

checkurself

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THE GIRL FROM DCA HAD SHOT 34 TIMES, SHE WOULD HAVE SCORED 45

POINTS. INSTEAD, SHE SCORED 22 POINTS, HAD 12 REBOUNDS AND 6 ASSISTS.

THE REASON THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KARPER IS BECAUSE

YOU WERE BRAGGING ABOUT HER 30 POINT AVERAGE. THIS IS THE ONLY

GOOD TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED SO FAR AND THEY SHUT HER DOWN.

WHEN YOU SCORE 34 AND YOU WIN BIG OVER A GOOD TEAM, THEN THAT IS

WORTH BRAGGING ABOUT.

6-34 shooting? That is a joke. This is Single A basketball, not the NBA. I don't care how bad your team is, if you shoot 34 times and lose you are letting your team down. Anybody have avg. assists on this girl? Any player who feels comfortable, and by that i mean not feel like a ball hog, with shotting 30+ times in a game SHOULD score 30, EASY. But when you shoot SEVENTEEN PERCENT from the field? I was starting to think she was as good as some people were making her out to be, but now that I know she shoots between 25-40 shots a game, it makes her sound like a joke. From now on, why don't you post her FG/FGA before you get on here bragging about her scoring 37.

Whoa, you guys are WAY too quick to judge!! I'll invite you out to Eagleville tomorrow night to watch Karper, they play Forrest Highschool. At 6:30.annot believe you are going to call her a "joke" when OBVIOUSLY you have not seen her play ball. You guys are completely right... she is a joke... a joke thats getting looked at by major 4 yr colleges. She does not shoot between 30-40 shots a game. These are her averages:

27 pts. per game.

7 assists per game

5 rebounds per game

2 charges per game

~ and when she scored 37 and 39 she didn't shoot more than she scored.

You guys people have OFF nights. And DCA is NOT the only good team they have played. They played Richlan, who is in the top of their district and she did very well, even with a box-and-one being played on her. you guys are completely full of crap to sit here and dis Karper when you haven't watched her. PLEASE come out to a game, then post. And dont post unless u have watched her. You are right, its not the NBA, and she doesnt play like it is. She is a very humble person who is VERY much Self-LESS, and its an honor to have watched her for the past 3 yrs. she is DEFINETLY w/o a doubt one of the top guards in the state of TN. and ANY coach who has come across will say the same thing i say... trust me...

Sorry, most improtantly, i forgot what she loves most... STEALS! This girl lives on steals. She is averaging almost 8 steals/game. thats how she probably gets 12 of her pts every night, is stealing the ball and fast break layups. Shes just not an offensive player, she is the team leader, she pumps her team up , she makes sure EVERY player is ready b4 the game, and if they lose, they always come back the next night READY to go hard again. She is a motivator...and she doesnt care what people think of her. People rip her all day, and she stays UP, she wont care what anyone says about her, unless that person is important to her.

Guys, just know she isn't just some person who shoots every time down the floor. B/c she isn't. she carries her team, yes. But she mostly carries them with the heart she has for the game of basketball. She eats sleeps and breathes it.

Forrest at Eagleville Friday 6:30. Come out and watch! should be a great game!

8 STEALS A GAME (AVERAGE)? I HAVE SEEN HER PLAY 5 TIMES OVER THE LAST

SEVERAL YEARS. THE LAST ONE WAS HER BEST GAME! YOU SEEMED TO BE VERY IMPRESSED. WE THOUGHT SHE WAS A NICE PLAYER BUT NOT THE CALIBER PLAYER YOU THINK.

YOU SHOULD GO INTO PUBLIC RELATIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO STATISTICIAN.

THERE WAS A COLLEGE COACH AT THAT GAME WITH DCA BUT SHE WAS NOT

THERE TO SEE KARPER.