Upperman @ Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Emily Christian was a excelent player and still is. She will help TTU as soon as she gets well from her shoulder injury. I didn't mean in anyway to insult Emily. What I was meaning to say is that Upperman has lost the upper hand since they have lost Christian. I was just replying to a remark made earlier about Jackson Co. so called player.

02Wildcat...Thanks for the clarification...yes, Emily should help TTU when she fully recovers. It's true, Upperman doesn't have that post presence anymore and they are a completely different team from the Christian and Heidi Mead days...Should be a pretty good game, but being an Upperman fan, I have to be realistic; I really don't think they can hang with JC for the entire ballgame. The intensity should be there, but the Lady Bees have historically shot poorly in JC's home gym (I'm sure that has alot to do with the Lady Blue Devils defense).

I am pleasantly surprised how Upperman is playing this year...as I would have thought it would take the UHS freshman players another year or so, to make some noise in the district.

No Problem....In no way was I trying to discredit Emily or the Baxter team. I am a Livingston Fan and I have to say you guys always seemed to win nomatter what the circumstance. I agree with you on that Upperman won't play wiht them the whole game. The Jackson Co. defense can wear the best of teams down. Their defense and consistancy shooting the ball makes them a tough team not only in District but in the State as you can see for the last five years. A team that can win 4 gold balls and a silver in five years has to be tough

As a JCHS fan for 30 plus years, Devilfanatic is NOT your typical Lady Blue Devil fan, he/she has stated in previous post that he/she is not JCHS alumni. The Jackson County program is not about DevilFanatic, it is about the players, who are teenagers who work hard to earn a spot in its rich tradition. 99.9% of our fans respect our players and their opponents as well.

I hope everyone on Coach T knows that all Jackson County people aren't as redneck and rude as one of our more talkative fans(devilfanatic). J.C. has worked hard and deserve only positive comments and we don't need to let one rotten person spoil the county.

Ok now this has gotten way out of hand here, so lets get a few things straight, #1 I am a very big fan of Jackson County and have never put up a post that wasn't based on facts. I might have made a comment about "spanking" towards a certain team in jest but i put all that down as having a little fun. You will not find a post on here from me that puts down any individual player or team, i never root against another team only for my childrens team. I am no way a "redneck" Jobug and I know all to well how hard my children have worked to make Jackson County a great place to play ball in. I challenge anyone to find one of my posts that weren't based on facts. What we have here is a child from a neighboring county telling us in previous posts how bad they were going to beat our girls, i myself just asked her some factual questions again and she got a little upset as children do and for whatever reason you and 73 seem to think i have done something wrong. If you would like to address me personally i will be at the game tonite just like i am every night, if you would like to know who i am just ask around, you'll find out. Like i have said in the past and as Wildcat (a fan from LA) has also pointed out, my posts are based on facts, but the problem that we have here on this web sight is when you have children on here some times they take things negatively and get offended at our girls success and then they get mad when you state a fact. I have often said, children shouldn't be allowed to post on here but i don't run this now do i? Once you find out who i am you'll realize that i never mean any harm to the kids,

no matter where they are from, and that i do alot for our children that live in this county, and am glad to do it and enjoy doing it and ask nothing in return. So lets all just relax a little bit and let the kids play, i know i can't wait to watch my son play tonight, hope to see you there. :D

Edited by devilfanatic

Why all the name calling "rednecks" for instance? Can people not get on here and have a discussion without all the mud-slinging and name calling. Personally I am tired of this immature actions. Devilfantic has the facts for the most part. He admits when he's wrong and isn't putting any other team/coach/player down. You all are taking him wrong. You are getting mad because he has the facts to back up what he says and that makes you look like a fool when he asks you guys a question. Devilfantic I will be at the J-Co. game tonight also. I would like to find out who you are because you and 7AA watcher have the best written post on CoachT.

Well without telling the whole world who i am and getting calls from children on the phone i would tell you my name on here but give me an email addy and i'll send you my info and you can sit with me at the game i have some reserved seats on the floor. I will also be attending the game tomorrow night at LA as i think that will be another great one to see. see ya tonight :D