Best in the State

goldenboy

i must stick with my guns. trey is always number 1 in the trailer park rankings. whoever this "third" character is isn't eligable. possibly trey had a bad day. he's real busy you know. he has a 5.12 gpa and just got back from his visit with MIT. he was probably too tired from excessive brain excercise. you just wait. the third will meet a new trey. we have the technoligy...

besides, if it were up to me i would send the third to the gulag

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey big murley mascot man. I got all what I said I gots, maybe I will show ya what its all about one day. Brooksy won't ever come to class again. He is in love with some girl and he is always like following her up to Cookeville cause she goes to school @ Tech. He trips out like that though, he falls for girls like a week after talking to them. But they have been together for several months now, she is just as sad as he is though. You should see them together mearly, you would get sick over it. And to beat all she is from Hermitage Springs too. I can talk crap about Hermitage Springs people on here because they haven't run the internet out to that lil corner of nowhere yet. Anyways, things are holding down up here in Ktown, lots of fun, maybe one day you will leave the 13th grade known as volstate and come to a real school like ut. You would like it up here, thats if you can leave your boyfriend kemper and plumlee and ford alone long enough :D . Well its time to bizounce, holla!

Whats up Jent, This is MOUTH Plumlee as you say but to me it seems like your the one with the MOUTH. How is stuff on the hill or should a say layflat becuze all the girls up there lay flat well anyways your girl did for me. So how did you like that macon county match when Hartsville stomped a mud hole in the macon county tigers or should i say pussycats.Oh yeah you was to embarrassed to show up at that match cuz you knew that T town was gonna when right? well thats all i got to say and hey lay off of murley becuze the murley man and I might just have to play you and brooksy in a doubles match just for fun though cuz i would hate to take your money being that you dont make but like 5.15 an hour at Pizza Hut. Holla Jent

Whats up Jent, This is MOUTH Plumlee as you say but to me it seems like your the one with the MOUTH. How is stuff on the hill or should a say layflat becuze all the girls up there lay flat well anyways your girl did for me. So how did you like that macon county match when Hartsville stomped a mud hole in the macon county tigers or should i say pussycats.Oh yeah you was to embarrassed to show up at that match cuz you knew that T town was gonna when right? well thats all i got to say and hey lay off of murley becuze the murley man and I might just have to play you and brooksy in a doubles match just for fun though cuz i would hate to take your money being that you dont make but like 5.15 an hour at Pizza Hut. Holla Jent

My Boy Plumlee. Haven't talked to you in a minute. I bet Jent is in his little dorm right know trying to think of something to fire back at you, or better yet he is probably calling up Brooksy for his advice on something to say. Well Plumlee I will Holla at you later, and Jent if you have anything else to say to me and Plumlee you better be saying it, because you are about to burn on you bad. :blink:

I'm here to let everybody know of Mr. Robbie Bartoszek. He is the best there ever will be. His serve has been clocked at an astonishing 37 MPH and he can hit a tennis ball all the way across his yard. With proper guidance from new Lewis Co tennis coach, Mr. Michael Jackson, he will be unbeatable. Right now he's looking forward to the basketball game tonight and getting in free to work with his tennis buddies. He deeply misses the swift racket and knows that things won't be the same without him. Only 3 more months Robbie. :blink:

chip mincy scrimmaged Robbie Bartoszek during the summer and beat him 60-love every match. so robbie isnt anything compared to chip. so if you want another scrimmage just call sweetwater high school and schedule it . ill put money on chip mopping the floor with you. yesterday we clocked his serve and it was 92 mph. so call and schedule a scrimmage B)

hey gooseman, ive practiced OVER 3 hours a day for the last 8 years of my life. this is my 5th year of varsity tennis at mccallie, and i know that i def. dont dream about tennis at night. if he still does at 17, he got somethin wrong with him. tennis if alright, but it aint that much fun.

man you must be a genius. 5 years of high school varsity. most of us only go to high school for 4 years. by the way chip mincy has played varsity for 6 years. Beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plumlee and Mearly, you all couldn't beat me by myself, much less me with the help of Brooksy tha pimp! And Plumlee I don't know how things are in Lafayette cause I don't live up there anymore, but I did see where you were talking about my girlfriend laying flat for you, well dude I win that one because my girl is your mom!!!!! Sorry you asked for that one talking trash and crap. But seriously, Brooksy is done talking about dusting off his racquet and coming out of tennis retirement, thats something you don't want him to do because he is pretty wicked on the courts, but I guess you will find out soon enough, holla!

see, there is a thing called "i play alot of tennis". and when this coach saw that i am good enough to play w/ varsity starting in sixth grade, but i didn't play any matches cause we had reaves robinette, johnny t., merril nelson -- people like that. so in the end i will have played seven years of it. ya smell me?

see, there is a thing called "i play alot of tennis". and when this coach saw that i am good enough to play w/ varsity starting in sixth grade, but i didn't play any matches cause we had reaves robinette, johnny t., merril nelson -- people like that. so in the end i will have played seven years of it. ya smell me?

When you get that t5r2 jumbo child smacker going you will be unstoppable. you might even be able to score on Chip Mincy from Sweetwater

Maybe.