Best in the State

goldenboy

Plum and Wardy (whoever you are) ya'll are both tripped out. Trousdale by the end of the season could be better than last year. Last year's team peaked a lil too early but this year they have some young guys who will be solid for them this year to go along with Daniel Kemp, Mitch Gregory, and Mouth Plumlee.

Hey Jet you know who I am. It is just to bad that I graduated last year, or else it would be over. See I was just joking with Plumlee about the stuff I posted the other day and he knew I was. I was just trying to get the kid mad so that he would beat Macon's kid and that it what he did. How are you holden things down in Knoxville?

P.S. Did you see the thing that I put about the 666 area code with the rap music? Anybody in there right mind would know that I was not from Macon County.

HA HA HA ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly excel17dm is on the right track with his comments. It's true, Trent Notestine a.k.a. (third) as he is affectionately named is said to be part agassi/ part sampras, with the junk of one of the Williams twins.. Probably Venus though, I'm still a little undecided about exactly which one

Actually, ATuck, Third displays the junk of Serena (Venus is the skinny one). But yes, he is by far the most incredible tennis player currently in the state, as well as in the jistory of the game of tennis. His Incredible coordination, speed, and athleticsm allow him to dominate the tennis court, day in and day out. Put your rackets down Tennessee, THIRD IS UNSTOPPABLE.

Wu Tang

Hey Murley, I didn't think you were from Macon Co. people up there have better things to do than sit around on the computer and talk crap, HAHAHAHA! I heard your the official team mascot this year, way to go, you beat out Taylor Badger in close one for that job. Everything is going good up here in Knoxville, just having to do too much studying. Trousdale is gonna be pretty good this year if Kemper stays solid, Plumlee doesn't get arrested, Country Boy Gregory and Lil John Ford can get the ball in the green area on the other side of net. Could be better than last year man no lie.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Yes Bo Seal is a good player. Ive played him many a time growing up playing USTA tennis. Although, a big serve and a little movment around the court will defeat the guy easily. I mean hes only 11 i think. He can't handle a 100-110 serve out wide ... he doesn't have the reach. Although, he will be VERY deadly once he gets about 16 and grows about a foot and a half.

watch out... THE THIRD is untouchable on the tennis courts. CPA has an ace in THE THIRD and every school is recruiting this kid like he is pete sampras himself. No doubt THE THIRD is the next big thing in Tennessee sports...so look out because THE THIRD is like a wildfire spreadind through a dry forest... brian baker has nothing on this kid...

Really, third is so talented, there's no words to describe it, so I'll make one up...he's scrumtralescent. Third's tennis is what makes my life worth living. It fulfills my life. Third, if you're out there, you complete me!

this is exactly what i have been wanting to express my whole life... i could just never come up with the right word... now i have it (thank you, ponymcgriddles) -- THE THIRD you are so scrumtralescent that even butler would be jealous.

Hey Murley, I didn't think you were from Macon Co. people up there have better things to do than sit around on the computer and talk crap, HAHAHAHA! I heard your the official team mascot this year, way to go, you beat out Taylor Badger in close one for that job. Everything is going good up here in Knoxville, just having to do too much studying. Trousdale is gonna be pretty good this year if Kemper stays solid, Plumlee doesn't get arrested, Country Boy Gregory and Lil John Ford can get the ball in the green area on the other side of net. Could be better than last year man no lie.

Hey Jent why don't you shut your trap. I hear you talking this and that all the time, but everything that you say is stupid. I can't believe that UT even accepted you. Boy I tell you, you must of had some pretty good pull to get you in there.