Wartburg vs Coafield game

dirtydiamondplayer

I was wondering what everyones opinion was on this game! I have a gut feeling I know who will win, but just wondering! Wartburg has been playing "strong" so I've heard! I use to go to Coalfield just wondering how the girls from Coalfield were shaping up under the coach of Mrs. Hines! Good Luck to both teams. I know girls from both.

dirtydiamondplayer:

Good to see a post from you! Have you been hibernating or playing "winter" ball? B)

Coalfield's season hasn't been too stellar to this point, but I'd love to see them make a statement by playing a good game against Wartburg. A win tonight could possibly turn their season around and get them headed in the right direction. If our girls can't come out pumped tonight for a rivalry clash like this one, then they may need their pulses checked!

How are things going for you at RCHS? B)

Take care and Happy Holidays to you & your family,

---rSquared

Rsquared and Kingbrian, I'll try to stop by and talk to you both tonight if i come to the game! I look for this game to be a good one. Considering like you 2 said the rival! I had planned on going to the Oliver Springs/Seymour game though! Let me know how the outcome is!

Hope you 2 have a great holiday!

dirtydiamondplayer

dirtydiamondplayer, I haven't got to see or talk to you in what seems like forever.. I'm not going to tell u who I am, but U know me!! me and my dad came and watched you play a game!! (hint hint) I hope all is well with you.. U know Carmen will have our girls ready by tournament time.. she just has to get all the glitches out of em first!!! I'll be in town at the game against Greenback on the 16th.. Hope to see you there!! ;)

Edited by playerturnedspectator

playerturnedspectator, Yes I think I know who you are (I think) Why are you coming in on a tuesday though? I would like to see you again and talk to you! I plan on coming and watchin you play! True I agree w/ you that Carmen will have them ready but they are young right now and everyone isn't "clicking" well, so I dont know. Its going to be a rough season for them! If they can start clicking together now thats going to be a different story! Why dont you e-mail me sometime miniu1544@aol.com please. Would love to hear from you.

dirtydiamondplayer

Game on girls was somewhat disappointing. Could have had a better performance. A closer score would have been better. Still not bad for a young team with one senior on the floor for the Orange and Black. Look out as these girls mature. Last night was a step in that process.

BOYS GAME WAS GREAT. Beating the Dawgs in anything is what it is all about. Coalfield had a good night. Rested well knowing we are comming back.