Clay County vs. Van Buren

CelinaCheer

Ok, so maybe a few fans booing at bad calls, and players taking cheap shots at other players can be expected at basketball games. But what about players cussing other players and both members getting a technical on it, even when the other didn't participate in it. What about the other team's cheerleaders taunting the home team? I had to sit out of tonight's game, but don't think for a second that I wasn't furious at watching the rest of the cheerleading squad get slandered with words that I know aren't appropriate for this message board. And over what? Because they thought we did stunts weird? Because they felt that it would justify themselves if they mocked us by doing the same cheer everytime we finished one? How immature is that? This is nothing new to the Clay County cheerleading squad, but we only take so much.

After an entire game of them pointing, whispering, and continuing to mimic our every move, two of the cheerleaders decided to go over and sort things out with the others. It failed... miserably. They continued to call specific girls from our squad very hateful names and said they weren't going to stop. What is the deal here? Has sportsmanship gotten so out of hand that cheerleaders can't even watch a game and cheer for their team without being distracted by 10 other girls that can't keep their mouths shut? Some people might say ignore them, but this happens at almost every game, home or away. It's not a competetion to see who's got the best cheerleaders. You're supposed to go out there and show your spirit that you have for your team. However, it makes it a lot difficult when other teams challenge you and will do whatever it takes to get you to do the same.

I don't think you should come on a message board and whine because a few cheerleaders made you mad. That is immature. There are only so many cheers in the world. Some are going to be the same, so just get over that. If this is not the first time this has happened. That means girls on your squad have a few attitude problems that need to be fixed. The other teams cheerleaders always point and whisper, but that does not mean they are talking about you. I'm sure you wish they were, but I don't think they are. You should just ignore it and go on with your cheerleading. Rather then trying to start something. Your right it's not about the best squad or who can cheer better so why do we have cheerleaders because they only make trouble. Just get over it and move on. :ph34r: