Eagleville JV

sportsfan42

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are interested. We need some games too. I didn't mean to sound like we are the stuff, we're not. But, it just happened that we've played a couple of win-challenged teams and beat them by a bit, and now, no one will seem to want to play us. Just for the record, we just want some games. I will tell my coach, and show him the email tomorow. Glad you're interested.

Edited by sportsfan42

I play on eagleville J.V. and we're good. We have Darren Shanks and myself at point.....not the best in the world but we both get the job done and darren can kill the threes.....we have aaron alldaffer, chris pugh, charles stegall, matt vaughn, colby george, and a couple others that are killer especially the first three.....In the post we have abe stoklaska and jeff davis and a few others....we will be hard to beat if we are playing. My coach i'm sure will do some scheduling. oh and dctiger i'm sure i could beat your team and if i not i know i could beat you....will go a lil one on one.

Guest coachandplayer

Richland jv has six people and we will play yall anyday,all we have is four freshmen and two sophmores but we will play yall,just tell your coach to call neil newton at richland and we will take care of the rest