Josh Ellison

mikey25

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Ellison? Is that #13? The blonde head kid. If so no, he is not the best in the district. I would have to say McMinn Centrals Ryan Armstrong and behind him Walker Valleys Joe Kugler.

Well, buddy I am going to have to say that he is the best. Ryan Armstrong does not have the quickness, speed, moves, and the shooting ability as Josh Ellison. Also, I dont even know who Joe Kugler is. Go Polk

Josh Ellison has better shooting ability then Ryan Armstrong?  I don't think so.  How many points does your boy put up each night?  How many 3-pointers does he have?  I would put Armstrongs stats against his anyday.  We will see who the better guard is when they go at it.

Hey, are you from Central, because it sure sounds like it?

I know Josh Ellison does not score as many points as whoever from Central but it is not all about the points. Josh Ellison gets it to other teammates and they score the points for him. He has to average at least (at least) 10 assists per game. And when he shoots the ball, IT IS ALL GOOD. Josh Ellison is the best all around point guard in the district! Josh Ellison is the best. Can I get an AMEN, pcwildcat23!

B):P

Edited by mikey25

Am I from Central? Oh no my friend I am sorry I live nowhere near Central. I don't have any relatives that go to Central. I don't have any kind of connection with Central. In fact, I didn't play Central when I was in high school. But like I have said before we will see Jan. 9th who is the better team. If you all do win then you have my apology. But you better do your talking on the court instead of on here.