Who are the top players in East Tennessee.

rainman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathon Orick for Oneida. Might be 6', plays point for us. Good ballhandler and can pass with the best of them. When he is on, we are on. He almost had a slam last night against Sunbright, lost the ball on the way up, still layed it up. Good shooter but would rather pass. He fights for the rebound on both ways and plays excellent defense. Nobody on our team has big numbers, we have probably 5 guys around 10 points a game and that is what makes us good. We have a different leader in scoring every night so it's hard to key on one guy. I know I got off subject but oh well lol.

Jon Cook, Jon Cook, Jon Cook..... nuff said.... but I'll say more anyways.... you want a player with all around stats? You want a player whose team wins because of his all-around skills? Then Jon cook is your man. This guy's averaging over 20 points a game... about 10 rebounds.... and 7-8 assists a game. Now thats a guy whose making a big difference for Chattanooga Christian. The guy can shoot the lights out of anybodys house and I've seen him throw it down pretty hard, but this guys all about bringing his team a W, and thats what it's all about.

:)cmslinebacker....not too sure about how much of a help Kellen is to Bradley... yes he's a very talented player, but that teams overflowing with talent... without him they'd still be winning.

All of the guys you have named are great players and can have an arguement made for them. Though I have 2 players that have not been named that are amoungst this elite crowd.

Jonathan Adams- His potential is through the roof and he can take over a game at any postition on the floor.

Tony Fox- THE MOST TALENT OF ANY PLAYER IN THIS STATE. he may not have all the god given things you recieve in your gene pool, but I would take this guy to run the 1 for my team anyday of the week.

Courtney White- He is my dark horse of this bunch. This ooltewah basketball star to be has already had the offence placed on his shoulders and he can get so much better, watch this name in the future