Loretto VS GCHS updates

mas1821

wow.... loretto didn't even play basketball in the second half... Fouling like crazy and not blocking out!! Congrats to the lady cats on their victory... foul shots definitely won them the game... they went to the free throw line 43 times while loretto only went 12.... Congrats to the lady cats!! Lady Mustangs... Let this fuel you!! Anyone can be beat on any night by any team!!! Learn from what you did and didn't do in this game... I kind of figured that this game would end up either a beating by loretto, or gchs would win... after seeing the 3rd quarter score i pretty much knew what was going to happen... And as i was sure about that, i'm pretty sure that loretto will bring it when they play GCHS again... Good luck at summertown and FRA this week ladies... And good luck vs Bradley Central lady cats...

Say what you will but the officiating stunk. Granted, Loretto didn't play a good game but the foul discrepency was terrible. LHS was called for 18 second half fouls while Giles County was called for 5. Never should it be that large a difference. The fact that they shot 31 more free throws is terrible, especially with the full court man-to-man defense they play. Officiating as a whole stinks in the entire state. Heck, there's no way we should have gotten the call we got to beat Lewis Co at the time of the game we got it (1.3 sec left).But we have to forget things we can't control and get ready for Summertown Thursday and FRA Friday.

Let me be the first to tell you that Loretto is twice the team that Giles is......Loretto has a couple of jeolous people on their team!!! All they have to do is feed Cross down low every time down the floor. If this team comes together as a team and not worry about who scores the most points and just do what it takes to get the win then look out!!! Just need some outside game to open up Cross down low. Good luck to them in the future and great job to Giles Co.