Wayne Co. vs Mt. Pleasant

quitfronting

ya i don't think that would happen again in a million years to wayne co. that happened last night. you guys are atleast 20 points better than them, i think it made the guys really mad, expect the cats to go to mt. pleasant with an attitude that they know their the best team in the district, and they will show that friday

Forget about the refs, the bogus technicals, the missed shots, and time running out while we were still behind.

Think about Mt.Pleasant. The loss last night as sour as it tasted meant nothing in the bigger picture. Use it to fuel your aggression against the Tigers Friday night. You can tell alot about a team by how they respond to adversity. Here your chance to show everybody guys.

I hear that York was ejected @ Santa Fe, does this mean he sits Friday night vs Mt. Pleasant. Are there any more Wildcat players that will also have to sit, because we don't want any bad tastes left in anyone's mouth after Friday night. I hear that there is even two Greyhound buses coming out of Collinwood for this one.

Who were all the technicals given to? Just players? Coaches? Do you have any names of the players? Someone from Santa Fe said that there were only 3 technicals and 1 intentional foul. Were people exaggerating about how many there were? Just wondered. If they were all given to one team.... Sounds a little lop-sided to me but anyway......