FHSrebel27 decision

texas23

FHSrebel27,

I only remember someone asking a question regarding why a wrestler was not participating on the team. Seems reasonable based all the other posts that happen on this board.

I don't understand why you think it is okay to lock down the thread that coacht already stated he was going to check on the status. Maybe you're a little more than biased based on the subject and the school that was involved.

Just a comment and a concern.

Edited by texas23

Like I said, I didn't delete the original thread. Therefore you can't say anything about my bias. Also like I said, if it was undue attention towards another kid (something considered "entertaining" I would say is undue attention) I would lock it, too. It's not needed here.

The secondary thread didn't have much to do with wrestling, thus why I locked it (plus, the thread it was discussing had been deleted and there was no need for further discussion). CoachT can easily post a response on that secondary thread if he so chooses.

Topics like this have nothing to do with wrestling. Comments and concerns can be e-mailed to any moderator or CoachT; they don't need to be posted.