Mt. Pleasant Tigers

tnhssports

The Mt. Pleasant athletic program has finally turned around here in Maury County. The football team had a fantastic year and now the basketball team is off to an amazing start. Led by Coach Boyd, the Tigers are off to their best start in over a decade.

Dee, Kee, Adonis, Jamarcus, Neylan, and Larry are really playing well together and tearing teams apart. They are undefeated and have an average margin of victory by over 17 points. Look out Wayne Co., the Tigers are ready for you!

mt. pleasant is playin very well this year so far, they are undefeated and are going to try to stay that way friday night against the wildcats. despite the game played tuesday against the santa fa wildcats these are (in my opionion) the best 2 teams in the district. you will see a very fast game friday night because of the quickness on both teams, i really think if wayne co. controls the rebounds they will win by 10 or 12 points over a good basketball team, if they don't it could be a toss up of who is shooting the best. i cant wait til the game good luck wayne co.

larry should start over neylan. neylan was 2 for the century in scummertown. hes lazy when the ball is turned over and complains about most every call. larry is an all around better player. if mt pleasants coach is smart he will see that neylan is holding the tigers back from scoring.

Friday night will be a great game between Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County, wth MP rolling still after a big win over Summertown, and Wayne County looking for revenge after a loss at home against Santa Fe. Really up in the air on who's going to win, mostly depends on the turnover and rebound battle, Wayne Co. can hold their own and not get out-rebounded and not turn the ball over a lot like they have lately, they'll be alright and should win. But it'll be a good one. Mt. Pleasant is really the surprise story in 12-a going from decent last year to awesome this year.