Advantages of Plus Membership.

machiavelli

so i see this whole "plus" membership jive, and i have to sit here and think to myself, what are the extra 12 dollars (yes, 1 dollar a month) going to give me extra on this board? i know there are extra message boards, but what are some of the categories on there? is there off topic message boards to those exclusive few? aside from the message boards and ability to post in off-season sports, what are the other advantages? b/c right now this 12 bucks could either get me the star status, or large pizza. tough decisions.

ps. do i get a t-shirt and/or mousepad upon membership? autographed picture of the actual coach t?

thanks in advance.

-m

so i see this whole "plus" membership jive, and i have to sit here and think to myself, what are the extra 12 dollars (yes, 1 dollar a month) going to give me extra on this board? i know there are extra message boards, but what are some of the categories on there? is there off topic message boards to those exclusive few? aside from the message boards and ability to post in off-season sports, what are the other advantages? b/c right now this 12 bucks could either get me the star status, or large pizza. tough decisions.

ps. do i get a t-shirt and/or mousepad upon membership? autographed picture of the actual coach t?

thanks in advance.

-m

The Plus membership is described at CoachT Plus

The Plus boards are listed in the area at the top of the message boards entitled "Announcements: Please read here before asking questions!"

so what goes down in the open discussion rooms? is it just random talk? i mean is it the proverbial "v.i.p. room" of the coacht boards where all the cool people go to hang out, and us lowlings are left out in the cold to oogle at name of the board, but never allowed a peek in?

The Plus boards are a place you would probably not enjoy. Trash talk does not exist and sarcasm and arrogance are used sparingly and usually in good taste.