WCHS Wildcats

Wildcat_Fan58

I agree wit ruddle31...blaklite who do u think you are? i mean seriously dude, you badmouth joseph and CJ and you dont even know them man? LAY OFF...I think a lot of people get the wrong impression of them because they dont take any crap off anybody. If you actually talk to them you would probably change your opinion about them...until then...dont hate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to them... I just don't know them personally... I watch how they interact with other people, and they come off as being complete jerks, rude and full of themselves. I can't appreciate that. Maybe the team did decide to have them on there, but in my opinion, they will hurt them more than they will help them... but like I said before, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

;) This is strictly an opinion based post. ;)

Hammack should definitely add some depth to Wayne Co's team...Ruddle hasn't played in awhile, so it might take him more time to get ready to log significant minutes...one thing is for sure, depth is usually not a luxury that Wayne Co. has and the addition of these two can help alleviate some problems in that area...the addition of these players should also help in practice...when you have a second five that can really challenge the first five then it helps when working on offense and defense preparations in practice.

I don't see the same thing in attitude of these two that has been mentioned...so Wayne Co. should be improved...

My My how the boards have been active over the holidays. You know everyone is entitled to their opinion blaklite, but I believe you had been smoking some plants you have grown under your blaklite before you posted your opinion.

This year we have had players in foul trouble virtually every game. This addition should alleviate that problem and allow our starting five to be more agressive on defense knowing that our second five could start for most teams in the district. Also blaklite, I, unlike you, have known both Joseph and C.J. for most of their athletic lives and your opinion of them is flat out wrong. Their addition was infact a team decision because our guys want to do whatever it takes to win. That team outlook defines team chemistry. There is a quote hanging in the Wildcats locker room that says "Winning teams have chemistry, they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal".

Their addition was infact a team decision because our guys want to do whatever it takes to win. That team outlook defines team chemistry. There is a quote hanging in the Wildcats locker room that says "Winning teams have chemistry, they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal".

I think it is time for a group hug.

Simply for the purpose of finally stating my opinion of the two, I am with Blaklite on this issue. I believe they will be a virus to the team. They're much too full of themselves to be too large of an asset to the team. I also have watched the cats this season, they're a good team to follow, and they're doing fine...why add two wannabes with huge ego problems... I've got ya back Blaklite! I"m feelin' ya.

Simply for the purpose of finally stating my opinion of the two, I am with Blaklite on this issue. I believe they will be a virus to the team. They're much too full of themselves to be too large of an asset to the team. I also have watched the cats this season, they're a good team to follow, and they're doing fine...why add two wannabes with huge ego problems... I've got ya back Blaklite! I"m feelin' ya.

I have sat here and watch you bash mine and my brothers character. Everyone has a right to their opinion about the game and the team but you and blaklite are attacking me personally. So if you "got his back" why don't you and blaklite tell me your names and we could discuss this personally and lets see if I can change your opinions of me.

this is Joseph im just posting on my cousins name