Big48Eagle

inglewood

Since Chapel Hill (Forrest) obviously doesnt impress you, I was just wondering which teams do? And which team do you play for or support? How many times have you watched Forrest play? I was just kind of thinking that maybe if you spent more time watching basketball then doing spell checks on people, you might learn a little basketball knowledge.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then here comes coasterboarder with another one of his gay posts talking bad about people and stereotyping Nashville Christian students, I went there and I came out fine and I am none of the above so I would apperciate if one of these days you would give it a rest. I think Big48eagle correcting peoples grammar is better than you on here talking crap about people.

then here comes coasterboarder with another one of his gay posts talking bad about people and stereotyping Nashville Christian students, I went there and I came out fine and I am none of the above so I would apperciate if one of these days you would give it a rest.  I think Big48eagle correcting peoples grammar is better than you on here talking crap about people.

This is great. First of all, Ive never once said anything bad about the people at NCS, maybe Ive said I dont agree with how good you think their team is, but Ive never talked bad about the people there. Anyway, youve surely found out by now that i dont really mean harm in my posts. Just about all of them are meant to stir a reaction, and this one didnt work as planned. I was actually planning on receiving some "rich pirck" comment about FRA students, and maybe Big48 wouldve thrown some my way, but Im with the future, this will probably be locked, so Ill just settle my case here. Im glad you werent part of the NCS stereotype, good for you, but Ive definately seen plenty of NCS students at the Bellevue mall, at NCS sporting events, etc. who most certaintly do fit that stereotype, and while I dont know if it even applies to half the school- much less to you- I was just using it to get a reaction. Have a good day.

Edited by coasterboarder

that was stupid about the stereo typing.also stupid about the rich pirck with fra so i guess think there all better because its a private school.

Huh? no, I go to FRA, and both NCS and Big48 know that, so I thought they would say something like that cause people have used that stereotype before- anyway, apparently, this is causing too much disturbance in the coacht force and ought to be laid to rest. NCS has a good team and the only person Ive ever really known from NCS is a good guy, so good luck this year Eagles, especially when you face us again.

inglewood i truly am sorry if i have offended you. I haven't seen Forrest play so maybe i would be impressed. Maybe im just boastful because i actually have the intelligence to correct people with such poor grammar and English skills. I am a fan of NCS basketball, a former player (although i wasn't really good so im sticking with football now and yes you can make fun of our football team if you want), and im happy i do support our team. I'm really not your typical Bellevue thug actually. I like moonlit skies, walks on the beach, and i thoroughly enjoy talking sports, mainly football and basketball. I am single but dating. Oh sorry, I figured since everyone wanted to talk about me i would just go ahead and tell you a little bit about myself. :blink:

Let's not try to stereotype anyone, for everyone is their own person. I appreciate coasterboarder for being a unique individual who is able to show he can be irrational like none other at times, although we all can be. I respect thecrew for not conforming to the ways of the United States but instead being an illiterate, and most of all i like the fact i was called out on my own personal thread. How nice!!!

Happy New Year's Everyone!

Edited by Big48Eagle