A in 2004

SHORT10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle,

It's funny that when you win, the officiating is fair, when you lose it's bad officiating. I didn't blame the officials for our loss at NCS, I blamed our players for fouling on the press.

It's obviously impossible for you to think your beloved team can't be beat without whining about the refs. The game at CPA was poorly officiated on both sides - the difference in the game was NCS couldn't hold the lead because they ran out of gas playing only 6 players.

In high school, you better accept poor officiating and learn to overcome it or you will whine all the way to an early exit from the playoffs.

When they made the calls at NCS the Eagles won, and they played less players then with J. Anderson out. NCS had every chance in the world to win the game at CPA and didn't do it, so it was in fact their fault. The lack of reach and slap foul calls didn't help though, and thats my point. By the way they played down the stretch at CPA, NCS didn't really deserve to win, much like against Grace and Jo Byrns (although they won there). I have gotten used to poor officiating in high school, but i refuse to accept it by any means. Every game i have seen in high school basketball this year there was a moderate amount of bad or missed calls.

Eagle,

It's funny that when you win, the officiating is fair, when you lose it's bad officiating.In high school, you better accept poor officiating and learn to overcome it or you will whine all the way to an early exit from the playoffs.

Amen, if bad officiating happens in a game, its unfortunate, but its also going to go both ways. in high school, bad calls are made by bad refs- not good refs with grudges against your school. Ive seen you post about poor officiating in games several times, and trust me, everyone would like to blame the refs for the loss, but its never the refs fault. Its hard sometimes, but if you just chill out and realize that its just high school basketball, youll realize how little it matters. Besides, you cant do anything about it anyway, so why whine about it?

Ladies and gentlemen, coasterboarder has once again made an appearance to make a pointlessly repetitive post. I appreciate your message you deliver but im pretty sure i got the same one from divepix about 4 hours and 35 minutes before yours. I understand people think less of the refs when they win, and more when they lose, but if we had won that game then i would be thinking dang we were lucky to win with those refs in there. Once again, thank you for trying, but i believe this particular dispute was between divepix and i.

GO FRA CROSS COUNTRY!!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!

GO FRA CROSS COUNTRY!!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!

Icant tell if this is sarcastic, but Im pretty sure you dont care anything about FRA cross country. You know I run because the fridge told you, but Im pretty sure you dont know who I am. So, if by the off-chance Im wrong, and you really are a closet-supporter, disregard this post, but when was the last time NCS won state in anything? (and your projected basketball championship this season doesnt count)

Icant tell if this is sarcastic, but Im pretty sure you dont care anything about FRA cross country. You know I run because the fridge told you, but Im pretty sure you dont know who I am. So, if by the off-chance Im wrong, and you really are a closet-supporter, disregard this post, but when was the last time NCS won state in anything? (and your projected basketball championship this season doesnt count)

Coasterboarder i'm sorry you feel the need to insult NCS athletics after all i did was give some words of support for the FRA cross country team. I didn't know that you would find such encouraging remarks offensive. Since everyone seems to think i am a Forrest hater who won't even see them play, I'm pretty sure i'll be making it out to the Forrest/FRA game on Saturday, regardless of the NCS/FRA outcome on Friday. I know its harder for us to get close on here coaster, so perhaps we should meet then without a computer screen in between us. Just a thought...

CoasterBoarder=Posts of boredom

and it's safe to say he's an athletic supporter ;)

He seems to be a real tough guy who likes to talk smack

but he runs cross country cause he's way off track

I ain't even seen him but I bet he's a long-haired skinny geek

who runs cross country because for football he's too weak

He wants to talk about NCS and stereotype?

I bet dudes in San Francisco love his type :P

I guess this Franklin Road Gangsta can't mess with "Bellevue Thugs"

we gave you a challenge and you justs want to give hugs

and he's one to question our intelligence? I question his relevance

NCS is still gonna drop 3's like they're heaven sent

I made a 27 on the ACT 1st try,

and played 3 sports but i guess he's a smart athletic guy

hopefully we can get back to B-ball, yeah we'll see you Friday

we'll be front row we'll see who's team comes to play

Edited by ncseagles911