Big Daddy

Relaxed1

With 29 credits he is a Christmas graduate. He decided that with three different colleges telling him he would have a chance to start at QB as a Freshman he would be better off to get some much needed work in the weight room, something that playing three sports has never afforded him to do. It was a tough decision, but one that will hopefully work out. We should know something soon and he may enroll spring semester and go through spring practice depending on which school he chooses.

I think after playing for coach Lewis Morris his first year at UC he got spoiled and it was hard for anyone else to compare with Lew's intensity. He never seemed to care for BB as much after coach Morris left. He still says coach Morris was the best coach of any sport he has ever had.

Edited by Big Daddy

We have met once through a friend and previous coach of the patriots, BB coach. I have followed your son when I could, it was a loss to our school when your family left. ( Lets not go there.) I have a couple of friends in KY now, can't keep them off the lake. I think you know them well.

I think after playing for coach Lewis Morris his first year at UC he got spoiled and it was hard for anyone else to compare with Lew's intensity. He never seemed to care for BB as much after coach Morris left. He still says coach Morris was the best coach of any sport he has ever had.

Hope you read my edited post above. Lew was the best coach, bar none, that I ever had the pleasure of working with. He absolutely got the most out of what he had. When you see him give him my regards.

Kev, Calvin is a good coach, and can get pretty excited on game night. Jared liked him very much, but if you knew Lewis Morris you would understand. In my opinion he was on a different level, and needs to coach on the college level. He was a tough son of a gun, but his players would fight to the bitter end playing for him and never quit.

BTW how did Rutledge score 95 on East. East and Greenville played last night, and I have never seen such a boring offensive game. It was 15-5 at halftime, and 37-27 final. Neither team could throw a pea in the Atlantic ocean.

It went to OT tied at 79. East tried to run with Rutledge and couldn't keep up. Singleton and Day were lighting it up and one of our post players also had a big game.

I think East ran out of gas late and that probably carried over to the Greeneville game, which doesn't say a lot about Greeneville blowing a 10-point lead in a game where no one could hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle.