Livingston Academy defeats White Co

ShutupandPlay

sloppiest game i've ever watched.white co. looked like the worst team in AAA and livingston looked like the worst team in AA.livingston woke up a little bit in the second half, white co. didn't.

90warrior...You are definitely right. White Co. played VERY sloppy tonight. Bad passes, missed "chip shots", etc. I can't believe they actually led half the game.

Edited by 85warrior

I didn't get to see the game but I listened to it till 1/2 time. I gave up on Livingston and turned it off but some how they came back and won. I agree with 85,90Warrior on this from what I listened to both teams were struggling. Hopefully LA won't play that way Jan. 9 against Jackson Co. @ Jackson Co.

I've seen Sparta four times this year. Coach Hess is not the problem. Give LA a little credit here. LA and Sparta were going at each other like heavyweights (if you were there, you know what I mean). Both teams were slugging it out.

LA better not come out that way Friday night. Anyway, LA was making Sparta shoot bad anyway.

LA/Jackson Co. Friday night. Be there!!

I've seen Sparta four times this year. Coach Hess is not the problem. Give LA a little credit here. LA and Sparta were going at each other like heavyweights (if you were there, you know what I mean). Both teams were slugging it out.

LA better not come out that way Friday night. Anyway, LA was making Sparta shoot bad anyway.

LA/Jackson Co. Friday night. Be there!!

LA plays great defense and they make it hard to get good looks at the basket, but if you were there you had to see the 8 or 10 shots at the basket White Co. had from 6 or 8 feet away that were basically uncontested shots that just wouldn't fall. However, I don't have a big problem with shots not falling{sometimes they just don't fall}. I do have a problem with the HORRENDOUS passes we made all night.