Same chapter 2nd verse or a whole new story?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

Hey sports fans of Lawrence Co. and wherever anyone who might want to comment on this game might live!! I started the "Predictions" thread last time the Lady Mustangs were to play the Lady Kittens!! And the replies were about half and half, maybe a few more for Loretto!! But, it's later in the season now, and both teams should be much improved, and we are playing the Lady Cats on their home court!! Which always seems to be a factor!! However, i have faith in our coach, and in our girls and I say Loretto by 20 at the least!! Loretto's outside shooting has really stepped it up, the ball handling and smart passes have picked it up a great deal, and the turnovers have been made almost minimal the last few times the Lady Mustangs have been in action!! From whut i here, the Lady Kittens outside shooting has been, "extremely off", if you will, and no one to help pick up the inside game with Spann!! But there is no since in thrashing it out, we'll see first hand come tuesday nite!! All predictions wanted!!

As i said earlier, my prediction is us (Loretto) BY 20 OR MORE!!

GO LADY MUSTANGS, MAKE US PROUD, AND SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL JANA CROSS, THE HOSS!!!! #41!!!

THANX!!!! My thoughts exactly goldenboy!! They will try to intimidate Jana, which is only a waste of energy, cause" it aint happenin!!!" And then she'll kick it back to Miss Hannah, one of the 2 Miss Stones, Miss Birdyshaw, Miss Reed, Miss Franklin or across the paint to Miss Green who all will light it up if they play like they have been playin!!! I smell TROUBLE come Tuesday Lady Cats, but may the best team win!!!!!!!! Go Jana #41!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go LADY MUSTANGS AND COACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLA!!!!!!!!! <_<

Loretto should win again on paper, LCHS has not been playing well while Loretto has, but in this rivalry you gotta throw the records and stats out the window. Playing at home should help LCHS tremendously, as they have struggled at "the Barn" in past years even though they managed to put together a winning streak until last month. Loretto's victory earlier this year IMO put the fire back in the rivalry, and it should make for a much closer game, where I think it will come down to who makes the big plays when the game is on the line.

I think this game will be closer than most think. While Lawrence Co. only had two three's against Page, I think they will shoot much better on their home court hitting at least 7. Look for Catie Woods to have a big game. Loretto has been playing well, especially down in the AL tournament. I expect good scoring from Jana Cross, Laura Birdyshaw, Rachel Stone, & others. Overall I think Loretto has a more balanced attack, but if both Woods & Kristen Spann are hot for Lawrence Co., then things could get interesting. The other variable is the officiating. If you get a crew calling a lot of fouls, it may turn out that the winner is the best FT shooting team. Prediction: Loretto 66, Lawrence Co. 60.

I just want to wish good luck to our Lawrence County Lady Cats! These ladies will be hungry to regain the last win in this rivalry, so watch out Lady Mustangs! I know for a fact the Lawrence County student section is absolutely ready for both games! Home court will definitely be a major advantage for the Lady Cats in this game! Good luck Lawrence County!!! Go get 'em!!!

Hey wildcat2004, your right, the homecourt advantage will be a great advantage for the lady cats!! After all, we arent used to playing in arenas!! Laura Birdyshaw, who is usally a big scorer for the Lady Mustangs being out for this game will also be a major factor!! OH well, im still with my Lady Mustangs anyway, i have faith in them that they will play great, and prevail even in the absence of Miss Birdyshaw!!!

Go Jana #41, and all the other Lady Mustangs who make it possible!! I say L'burg by 10!!

GO GET'EM MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

First i'd like to make a correction on my above post, I made a mistake by puttin L'burg by 10!!! I say my Lady Mustangs by 10!! My apologies lady mustangs, and anyone who knows who i am should know, that i never favor another team over my Lady Mustangs, so once again, sorry bout that!!!Laura has a deep bruise on the inside to her knee!! They do not think there is any further damage, but time will tell!! She is a tough young lady, and if its possible for a speedy recovery then she will be back soon!!! Go Lady Mustangs, and thoughts go out to Laura B.!!!

GO LADY MUSTANGS, AND AS ALWAYS MY GIRL JANA #41!!!!! :):):) 3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER!!!