Giles County vs. Lee High School (Huntsville, AL)

krogers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glyndon I agree with you,i mean zach holt does good at times but when he does the man he guards puts up better numbers than him.Channing is the man and let ole holt come off the pine and if he has something to say about it then coach holt should bench him for sure,and the other thing that bothers me is that holt boy needs to talk right he talks like a street thug,he needs to understand that he is a rolemodel for the young kids and not some supper star hot shot,but all that is off the court.

justagoodoleboy, I agree that Steve may be a better player than Zach, however, Zach runs the point just as it should be run! With the talent that this team has, he doesn't really have to score at all, although he does add to our perimeter shooting. As long as he continues to give our main scorers their looks, I see no reason for starting Channing over him. Coach Holt has told me himself that Channing plays better off the bench.

As for Zach talking like a "street thug" and "not being a good role model," do you know him personally? Do you go with him to southside to read with the kids and talk to the ones that know him from the court? Sorry, but reading to kids isn't exactly that thug life image Tupac was talking about! He doesn't think that he is a "super star hot shot," nor does he act like one! Maybe you should get to know the guy before you get on here and bash him.

WillyP, you hit the nail on the head. Its pretty sad when people get on here put kids down about their personal life. I really believe that coacht should be a place to speak your mind about basketball. Also if there is something you have to say about the players, say it constructive.