Clarksville 75 Northwest 74 in Overtime

crossup

If people still don't think Kevin Townley's the best player on Northwest, they might want to ask all of the Teams they played against this Season...Average over 20 points a game, and I told everybody he would get his points & assist.. Long range marksman :) .

Devon Bracey shot the ball very well yesterday as he hit some critical threes down the stretch.impressive ;) . I mean cruical.. Clarksville defence look very good. and made some big plays on Northwest early in the game.. :o

but the most critical part of the game was Kevin Townley on the line.. Northwest up by 1, 7.6 seconds left on the clock. There's a lane violation, Clarksville no time outs finds the open man and he goes in for the lay-up.. where were the Defenders????

Northwest Defense (suspect) :justwrestle:

Both teams played well and both deserved to Win but you can only have on winner.. :)

Townley PG (Northwest) 24 points

Bracey 2G (Clarksville) 23 points

Crossup, thanks for the updates on the clarksville teams. I think kevin is a nice player but i dont think he is great...Ive played aau with him for a couple of years now and even played against him in the season. In the 2 games we played them he scored a combined 20-25 points. I dont think he does that much when teams are really playing tough D. Out of the 2 games, the first game is the only one we played descent in and even then we played horrible, the second game was just embarrasing. Back to my point, the first game he only had 10 points and was held in check by a gaurd who is not as quick but plays smart.

Games: Cheathem County did play the best Defense on Him,, BIG UPs Alex!!!

Games:

Mont Central 17

Wilson Central24 (Ranked Team)

PortLand 20 (The great Corey Brewer)

Hickman 21

Clarksville 28 (the paper was wrong)

Oakland 20 (Quality Team)

Lebanon 20 (Quality Team)

Mt Juilet 16

Kevin has played well against some quality TEAMs..

Alex I can't believe U would come on Coacht and HATE on Kevin :( , Please stop hating and play ball just maybe somebody might mention your name once :unsure: .. Don't hate congradulate... B)

Cheathem County a pretty good AA school...No one coming on Coacht hating on Noel Smith the Best Player on Cheathem, the Fact of the matter is Corey Fliegher and Noel Smith are the best 2 outside shooter I've seen play this year.. I don't hate Alex I congradulate... :D

crossup, nowhere in my post did i hate on kevin. Please dont throw a fit because someone didnt agree with you on kevin townley, and as far as us losing to nw by 21, i said we played horrible and that it was an embarassing gaame. I said he was a good player, just not great one, please refresh my memory on when i siad something bad about him!? Just because someone doesnt think hes as great as you think he is, doesnt mean someone is hatin on him. :D

Goodness, no need to get hostile over Kevin, now. Whether or not you think he is good, Alex, he is taking care of business when it needs to get done. Although I do see where you can come up and get a little steamed because Crossup accused you of hatin on him, you can't deny that he is doing his job, whether or not it involves scoring 21 points a night. Now, if you want to ask why are we losing so much if he is doing his job, then I will tell you now it is because the whole team isnt playin together like we know we can. Case and point; #22 for CHS came down and hit two 3's in a row because we didn't know who had who on D. It is just one of those problems that working hard in practice can help get rid of.