Lady Buffs vs. Lady Dawgs (Round 2)

BuffaloFan

Big game Tuesday night when Clarkrange travels to Celina for one of Tennessee basketball's richest rivalries! Just wanted to see what everyone was saying about the game and see if anyone wanted to "risk" tossing in a prediction.

Celina played good at Clarkrange and seems to have established a good team for this season. The Herman (?spelling) girl has really stepped it up and is playing good for Celina, and Miranda Cravens has been playing great lately for Clarkrange. Looking forward to seeing the new school. ......just hope it doesn't snow and cause us to have to push this one back on the calendar. (I would like to see a SNOW storm in the gym that night. go 00!) Congrats to Clarkrange on a big win against Cumberland Co. Saturday. Good luck to both teams. Go Big Blue!

PMHall

Edited by BuffaloFan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange better go ready to play. Should be an awsome game. Did Celina get a new school? I knew they changed the name, but was not aware they got a new school. Clarkrange is on a tear right now winning 12 straight. Both these teams better not beat each other up too much- they need to save some for Region Tournament. Gordonsville is for real this year and Westmoreland and Friendship Christian ain't shabby either. I think Clakrange will win by 5 point- this girl ain't afraid to say.

Yeah, we got a new school and gym and name but we have the same "old" desire to beat Clarkrange!!!

Gym holds 1850. Possibly nicest A-AA gym in the Mid-State.

If you don't have somewhere to go...come to Celina Tuesday night..pick a team and sit back and enjoy one of the Upper Cumberland's best rivalries!!!

I know Snow was sick in round #1 but we only got beat 8 on the RANGE.

Lady Dawgs win at HOME by no more than 5!!!!

For those that don't know. After you get into Celina..Go to square and head out of town toward Hermitage Springs across the Cumberland River. Can see school off to the RIGHT while on bridge.

See Ya There!!!!!!!

Go Lady Dawgs!!!!! :)

Edited by TopDawg83

I hope the Lady Dawgs hang a left when they come off the bridge and just don't show up to their own gym Tues night. (sorry man, i know the directions were an honest mistake, but i couldn't resist). Since when did Celina folk start being so hospitable to Clarkrange anyway, giving directions and all.

Should be an awsome game but the guard play for Clarkrange is just too much for Clay. Ramsey was the difference up at Clarkrange and I bet Clay will work to shut her down. Clarkrange just has too many weapons to try to focus on one person. Let 'em put three players on Snow if Sims wants, but those other gals will eat him up. Clarkrange should win by at least 10.

Boy, did I screw up!!! :D

I edited my post so it would read correctly.

Will everyone please forgive me for my red-neck screw up!!! ;):lol:

I can tell you if Joe has any plans for a special defense it won't be to stop the guards. It will definately be focused to stop SNOW!!

CHS guards are not as accurate from 3-pt range on the road as they are at home!!

CCHS guards have been getting better and better from the arc (Smith,Srong,Watson)

Can't wait til tomorrow night. Then no more talking (CHS wins = District Title CCHS wins = Share District Title)

Good Luck Lady Dawgs!!!!!!! B)