Antioch v. Glencliff

qwmike

Not so sure about this one. Antioch has been beaten twice by Whites Creek. Glencliff has destroyed WHites Creek twice. On paper it looks like glencliff should win easily.

But you never know which antioch team will show up?.......Those twin towers (arnett and palmer) should be more dominant than they are. I don't see what the hype is about Palmer, injury or no injury. I see Illinois is taking a chance on him though. Good luck to the young man.

Cobra Fan Why you hatin on David he may be playing now like a top 15 d1 prospect but PAlmer is good. One thing you were right about is which ANtioch team will show up they play off adreneline and in spurts. Going to need something big to happen for them to beat Glencliff kinda like when they beat McGavock. It will be a good game come out and watch everyone it will be worth it. ;)

Syke David Palmer is going to block Jamont shot maybe foul him this is going to be a dunk fest for Jamont and if David does block he shot just think of it as Its over because Jamont is going to get so furious and physical and David is not going to be able to stop him but I wouldnt be surprised that Aniotch beats them though

Whether he blocks the shot or no matter how physical Jamont is going to get someone could become more physical (David) 6'8 240 It's going to be big game for both teams and a good one at that dunks don't win games they just get the crowd hype and there will be alot of them tommorrow for both teams

B)

Edited by qwmike