East Tn Rankings

Imrightyourewrong

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Oak Ridge will be much higher as well, and is right now the best team East of the Chatt area after getting Sherrod Scott eligible...

Right now, I would have it:

1)Bradley

2)Brainerd

3)Rhea Co

4)Oak Ridge

5)Chatt Central

6)Maryville

7)Fulton

8)Knox Catholic

9)Farragut

10)Ooltewah

Close:

Austin East, Bearden, Cumberland Co, Clinton, Alcoa, Chatt Christian, Baylor

Brainerd lost to Red Bank Rhea Co outscored Red bank 51-18 in the first half---did not press at all in second half---Rhea could of won by at least 50 but slowed it down .Bradley is alone at the top looking down on whoever whenever whyever--10 teams could be# 2 at any given night. Should be a fun "down the stretch they come".

Your poll is almost comical ! Even after I stated to you well ahead of time that Farragut was overrated and that Clinton would beat them, and then Clinton beats them, and you still have them ranked #4 and Clinton not even in your top 10. On top of that, OR is headed for a showdown with Clinton in the Dragon Den soon, and I will bet you will not acknowledge that either. So, until you get rid of the bias, it is just noise.

Yes, you did predict Clinton coming out victorious over Farragut, and yes it did happen. Clinton is a very tough place to play, but Farragut kept it close. But according to you, Jefferson Co. is a better team than Clinton, yet Farragut is better than Jefferson Co., so how does that work. The only reason Clinton is not in the top ten is because of their early season inconsistency, which I believe they have gotten past. Clinton is on their way up and playing better than ever. They continue to play well, you will see them in the top ten. And if they come out victorious over Oak Ridge with no other losses, expect them to debut very high in the top ten because Oak Ridge is playing better than anyone out there right now. So if this poll is comical to you, I hope it gives you a good laugh so you will get something positive out of it.