Southwest Tennessee

trojanbob

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cutie the great from Memfis....something to be proud of....

I heard this one the other day from cutiepie's friend.......

They don't play any defense in Memfis....when the coach yells defense, all the kids try to run out of the gym at jump over dafence in the back yard.... <_<

cutiepie...tell em who your daddy is...

that is right "special" WesCharge is yo daddy......

WesCharge, I am SO PROUD OF YOU!! You must be really tired after spending all of yesterday afternoon and last night coming up with that one. We know how hard and exhausting it can be for our "special" friends to exert their brains in that way...but that's okay, though...you can be anything you want to be in life and do whatever you want to do just like the rest of us, Okay!!? Stay motivated and never let your "specialness" be an obstacle in your life! YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in you!(NOT!!) ;)

That's a very good joke (even though you have told it about seventeen times)...I suggest you get a new one. :D

Now, Wescharge, we all beat each other up so bad in Memfis that the state tournament is a long trip that we just don't have time to recover for... Maybe alternate years boy's and girl's state tournament and we will have recuperated enough to be a true factor....GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

I AM SEARCHING FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Now, Wescharge, we all beat each other up so bad in Memfis that the state tournament is a long trip that we just don't have time to recover for... Maybe alternate years boy's and girl's state tournament and we will have recuperated enough to be a true factor....GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

I AM SEARCHING FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!

That might be true Mr.Bob, but only in AAA...keep searching... ;);)

cutiepie

you must be a "special" person...you won't even spend $12 to be a part of this web site....you are a leach (I hope I spelled it right), you probably fit in real well in Memfis....by the way, just what team do you follow????  and when is that gold coming to memfis???

signed,

your daddy

special wes ;)

First of all, NO, you didn't spell it right (your "6th grade only" education is really starting to haunt you) and second, why don't you give me the dang $12 since you're my dang Daddy?!! Or are you a "DEADBEAT DAD"?? ;)

Oh, I forgot, since you only have a 6th grade education, you can't afford to get me and you a membership...you're the typical deadbeat dad, only getting one for yerself...and you're not smart enough to spend it on something better like that "get-it-at-home" High School Diploma/GED that you keep braggin to everyone that you'll get one day soon. Yeah...we're tired of waiting, BIG BOY! Apply yourself. :huh:

I really crack myself up!! (and you,too--just admit it--wave the white flag and surrender yourself to one who is truly wiser and wittier--the woman has spoken!! Defeat is inevitable) ;);)

Edited by caramelcutiepie