Springfield Middle School State Tournament

yuckamuck

;) I Think your wrong eagle balla about their post game it is pretty strong i have watched them play about 5 games this year. They have some good guards Dunn and Smith are basically the only ones who brings the ball up the court, but any way i think they still win it all, because they have 6'2" Ramsey 6'3" Mclaren, they have a better team overall. Mclaren is averging about 16 points 6 rebounds a game and Dunn is averging 10 points 5 rebounds and 6 assists per game. They are 16 - 6. Losing to Pickett two times, Crab Orchard, Avery Trace, Algood, and Conerstone all of the teams had the ability to beat them. ;)

:) Eagle Balla at Avery Trace Allons played Algood, Allard, and Avery Trace in their pool. Thats a pretty hard pool to get out of, and i watched them down there and they didnt play well at all. Just becuase they didnt get out of that pool doesnt mean anything it was fairly early in the season and they was still learning how to play together, having 3 transfer not playin with them can be hard to adjust to, but now I think the team is coming together and they know it is time to start playing right now. So we will just haft to see. ;)