Unaka Basketball

jakinthabox

Unaka boys are off to a great 3-0 start right now at the beginning of the 2nd half

of the season. With defeats over Cosby,University High,and North Greene bringing

there record to 8-7 now and just beginning to get into the thick of there schedule.

The way they are playing right now with there post players playing physical inside

Chambers getting back to scoring like he did last year Cline playing like a true PG

Collins starting to shoot the ball really well Mcann playing really hard and the key part is there bench getting great production from Lowe,Estep,Blevins,Reeves

If I was on Unaka's schedule right now I would not want to be playing them not the

way they are playing right now of to a perfect 3-0 start two big Conference wins and a great win over Cosby last week next up for the rangers is Johnson County.

GOOD LUCK RANGERS........Make it 4-0 tonight and keep the undefeated record alive in the 2nd half of the season.............BEAT THE LONGHORNS

Edited by jakinthabox

Tolley is by far the best post player in the county, maybe even in the region. Jones and Holtsclaw can not hold a match to the the skills and talent that come from the 6'6" monster from Cloudland. Not to mention, he's a awesome swimmer and great outdoorsman.

By the way, I think you spell Mcann.. McCann but maybe you just hit a wrong button. ;)