Youth Tournament 1/17/04 - McEachern

RMC

This is a usually huge tournament: (taken from the Ga. board)

McEachern will be hosting the annual McEachern Indian Classic on January 17th. Last year we had over 600 participants from all over the Southeast, with Novice and Schoolboy classes completed by 6:00 pm. We pride ourselves on running a great tournament and this year will be no different.

Details:

- 10 Mats

- Wrestlers are assigned to one mat for the entire tournament

- All Brackets will be pre numbered

- USA weight divisions will be followed

- Medals for 1st – 4th

- Optional weigh in Friday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Weigh Ins & registration for the Indian Classic will take place in the McEachern Wrestling room. The wrestling room is the first building on your left as you walk up from the parking lot. We'll have plenty signs pointing the way. We want to avoid having wrestlers & parents walk all the way up to the gym & then have to turn around & walk back to the wrestling room.

We have an OPTIONAL weigh in on Friday evening form 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

The weigh in times on Saturday are the standard Team Georgia times: Pee Wee thru Midget - weigh-in from 7:00 am - 8:00 am. Start wrestling at 9:00 am. Novice - Schoolboy - weigh-in from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.

Edited by RMC

Look me up, my son is in the 130 pound Novice Class. I'm Ross Copeland and my son is Kenny. I'm usually near the Novice mat to coach our club's kids.

I met a nice guy last week with a couple of kids from OLPH and another young Doster. We know we are in for a tough match when we meet up with Tennessee kids.