Upperman 25, Harpeth Hall 59

ShutupandPlay

I find it hard to believe that better refs would have turned a 34-point blowout into a close game. Maybe Harpeth Hall is just that good and maybe district 7AA is simply overrated.

or maybe...it was a mixture of upperman having an off night and the refs....dont think that 7AA is overrated....look at the gold they got...another one is coming this year.... :D ...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they've got plenty of gold, but look at Jackson County barely beating Brentwood Academy (34-30). Brentwood Academy lost to DCA, a single A team! Who knows, maybe DCA and Harpeth Hall should move to 7AA so they can win a state championship. Oops, I forgot, Harpeth Hall already has a gold ball :D

Saw the game and wish we could play again with real refs. HH hit almost everything they put up and Upperman had an off night but the pace of the game was totally controled by lack of experience from the refs. They seemed to be in training. Not trying to take anything away from HH because they had a very good night and didn't need all they help they got from the refs.

Saw the game and wish we could play again with real refs. HH hit almost everything they put up and Upperman had an off night but the pace of the game was totally controled by lack of experience from the refs. They seemed to be in training. Not trying to take anything away from HH because they had a very good night and didn't need all they help they got from the refs.

dedicated mom..............could not have said it better myself!

What do you mean by "pace of the game"? Also, maybe Upperman's "off night" was due to the fact they were playing Harpeth Hall, who is bigger, faster, and better than the Bees. Come on, you say you're "not trying to take anything away from HH", but that is exactly what you are doing when you start making these excuses. Just admit that Upperman got whipped and move on.

What do you mean by "pace of the game"? Also, maybe Upperman's "off night" was due to the fact they were playing Harpeth Hall, who is bigger, faster, and better than the Bees. Come on, you say you're "not trying to take anything away from HH", but that is exactly what you are doing when you start making these excuses. Just admit that Upperman got whipped and move on.

Did you see the game?

I know they've got plenty of gold, but look at Jackson County barely beating Brentwood Academy (34-30). Brentwood Academy lost to DCA, a single A team! Who knows, maybe DCA and Harpeth Hall should move to 7AA so they can win a state championship. Oops, I forgot, Harpeth Hall already has a gold ball

Aren't Brentwood Academy and Harpeth Hall Private Schools? Where recruiting is normal and accepted? We have one red light in Jackson County, Upperman has none in the town of Baxter, and you are going to try to compare Nashville to us? What an idiot. Before you start shooting off at the mouth remember we are just small county schools, not inner city, private schools. If I was a private school of that magnitude i would hope and pray i didn't lose to a school as small as ours, but wait a minute you did didn't ya. Oops, I forgot! Oh and one gold ball doesn't equal 5 now does it? I see where your playing Shelbyville on Tuesday, we beat them by 3 so i guess that means ya'll will blow them out? I'm anxious to hear your answer on the Shelbyville game. If i was you though i wouldn't get to out of hand as HH has to come to Upperman next year and those girls are going to be hard to beat next year! :D

Brentwood Academy is a small school with an enrollment of about 330, so for them to play the 4-time defending AA state champions that closely is an accomplishment. As for HH playing at Upperman next year, I'll take Harpeth Hall. They are young and will be even better next year. Finally, I still have not heard one person from Upperman or 7AA admit that the Bees simply got whipped. All everyone seems to want to do is make excuses. Admit that Upperman got whipped, don't make excuses, and move on.

Brentwood Academy is a small school with an enrollment of about 330, so for them to play the 4-time defending AA state champions that closely is an accomplishment.  As for HH playing at Upperman next year, I'll take Harpeth Hall.  They are young and will be even better next year.  Finally, I still have not heard one person from Upperman or 7AA admit that the Bees simply got whipped.  All everyone seems to want to do is make excuses.  Admit that Upperman got whipped, don't make excuses, and move on.

In then BIG city of Gainesboro they have about 3000 students at the high school right. :D

You heard it here first. 7AA is OVERRATED! Thats right, I said overrated. Jackson County is not a good team, they have no chance of winning state. Livingston is overrated and also have no chance of winning state. Upperman is overrated and has no chance of winning state. York is overrated and also has no chance. None of the teams have played anyone, and any A team from Nashville could come in and beat any of the teams.

Whats Brentwood Academy record vs. 7AA this year? (0-2)

What is Jackson County' s enrolement number (438 according to Coach.T)

Edited by bob77

Brentwood Academy is a small school with an enrollment of about 330, so for them to play the 4-time defending AA state champions that closely is an accomplishment. As for HH playing at Upperman next year, I'll take Harpeth Hall. They are young and will be even better next year. Finally, I still have not heard one person from Upperman or 7AA admit that the Bees simply got whipped. All everyone seems to want to do is make excuses. Admit that Upperman got whipped, don't make excuses, and move on

Although i am not from Upperman, i will admit that they did get beat, it happens during the course of the year, playing the schedule that these teams like to play you are bound to lose some, but you never answered my question, we beat Shelbyville by 3, and all we are hearing about is how ya'll need to move to 7AA to win a state tournament, you did say you won one, so answer the question, how bad are you going to beat Shelbyville? From what your saying it shouldn't even be close because a little ole team in 7AA has already beaten them. You want to run your mouth about Upperman, lets hear your predictions on the Shelbyville game. :D