waverly66 /sycamore64

noggin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralston has got game. He is the best player I have seen this year. Sycamore is getting their act together and it sounds like it was agreat game. Other action from 10-AA, Cheatham sweeps Montgomery Central Boys and girls; Stewart Co. sweeps Harpeth at home and Creek Wood boys lost to a talented Lewis Co. team. CW Girls won. High School athletics are the best. OUT!!!

The Waverly and Sycamore game was a very good game. Ricco did have a good night, but I dont see him hitting threes like that every game, I give him credit he stepped up his game. Sycamore had a good comeback in the 4th qtr and had tied it up at the end. We will eventually win a close game this season. We still have to put this loss on us because we did not exucute in 3rd qtr and only scored 5 points the entire qtr. If we would have played an all around good game from start to finish the score would have been different, but we didnt so that is why we lost.

We have two huge district games next week. We go to Stewert, who just got a big win over Harpeth who sounds like they are struggling right now. And then Cheatham comes to our place and this game is huge. The score in this game will be a lot different.

Just a note on Ralston, he has been shooting the 3 like that all season. With Bubba Nichols struggling, I think Ricco felt he needed to take over the game, so he did as they had no one who could come close to stopping him. Sycamore shot lights out the first half, hitting nine 3 pointers. After getting down 16 in the 3rd quarter they made a great comeback and had a chance to possibly win at the end but missed a wide open 3 pointer. Great game to watch. Sycamore seems to have gotten back on track and Waverly is playing better. If Bubba regains his form from last year the Tigers will be tough to beat down the stretch. What's going on at Harpeth?

Waverlys crowd sure likes to take everything that sycamore has ever used. It was a disgrace to Sycamore fans seeing these guys steel it. Well Sycamore had about 10 fans there and wverly had like 30 or more, and Sycamore was still loder then them. Waverly could only wish to be a better crowd. they said we stink, but yet we lost by 2 points and our Jv played the whole game. I sure wonder how we stink after losing by two using our JV, wow. Nice call waverly. When you come to our game be prepared thats all im gonna say. I hope you bring alot or people, you will need them all against our crowd. :ph34r:

Edited by "WerD"

True, it shouldn't be that way. A student section should be there through the whole game. That was a pretty far away game, I was suprised at our turnout. We didn't hear much from your side during the fourth, when Sycamore broke the 15 point lead to tie it. Also, we are not whining. Yall beat us twice last season too, but then there was that whole District Tourny thing. Not smack talk. Just taking up for Werd.

Tip of the day: in basketball, periods not quarters.