Creekwood v. Lewis

BobbyBrewer11

Tonight Lewis County played against newcomers from Creekwood.Lewis looked good defensively, but still lack in the offensive rebounding and outside shots.Creekwood put up the good fight in the first quarter ,but were held to 4 points in the second with Lewis County leading by 12 at halftime. Lewis County came out brawling for the second night in a row, but was still unnoticed by the fans behind them. Although, overpowerd by the gloom in the air, put out by Lewis County's student section, Sparkman failed on 4 oop attemps.At the middle of the 4th the Panthers then put in their Junior Varsity Team who did exceptionally well, who really showed their inexperience. Lewis won 53-29.

The more important issue to be raised in this post is the STUDENT section. Lewis County has NO support from them; Mr. Tatum might as well roll in wax Dummies in place of our fans, the dummies would most likely be LOUDER. This is pathetic, if you were to take a poll on the worst cheering sections in Tennessee, Lewis would be right there in the top 5 at the moment. When Waynesboro came here, Lewis had 2 Students with the Wayne County section, CHEERING FOR THEM. Tonight the only RAY OF SUPPORT CAME FROM 2 BORED band MEMBERS, if you aren't going to raise heck out there, don’t sit with the section, I would much rather have some BAND members sitting there who will cheer. This post will be considered an invitation to Mr. Luna to bring in the LUNA LUNATICS! Maybe the will chant DEFENSE when we are down by 1 with less than 30 seconds to go. I would love to see some improvement before the district tournaments.

Edited by BobbyBrewer11

Yea that is sad to hear, but if there were more than 9 students who came the games the "student section" might be a bit louder. You can't blame Jeff for all of those misses, you might be able to blame him for 1 or 2 but not all 4, he tried. I miss Roy, he does need to come back. Well I'm determined to meet CoachT this tuesday at the Lawrence Co. game. :ph34r:

All of the lunatics are the people who sit in the student sections anyways.I'm not sure on this but i think that i am the only student that is a lunatic anyways. The band members have no clue what a lunatic is.Goldenboy we should bring back the Ole Ole Ole at the games. Its good to see josh head and the dude with the spiked hair continuing "swiftrackets" tradition. I'm sure they miss him very much.