Bradley vs. Cumberland Co.

Knownothing

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland County had a good shooting game last night. Bradley missed alot of shots. The refs were calling everything a foul. Reynolds fouled out in the 4th quarter. Our regular shooters were having an off night. Bottom line Bradley should have won but didn't. It was a sloppy game for Bradley. Cumberland played with alot of energy and the game went their way.

Cumberland County had a good shooting game last night. Bradley missed alot of shots. The refs were calling everything a foul. Reynolds fouled out in the 4th quarter. Our regular shooters were having an off night. Bottom line Bradley should have won but didn't. It was a sloppy game for Bradley. Cumberland played with alot of energy and the game went their way.

I think I smell some grapes that are a bit sour. Anybody else smell them?

During the game last night I made the comment that it's finally great to see us playing like we knew we could. We were picked to finish 2nd in our district in the preseason. We have been trying to figure out our rotation since the beginning of the year. I think I saw it last night. Some did not play at all last night that have been logging playing time since the first of the year.

I think one of the biggest things we figured out last night was that a Freshman needs to be starting. Boy did she do a number to Ms. Pickel. Pickel thrives on driving and she couldn't get around her much. Way to go Randi!!

We also figured out that if U control the boards, the other team doesn't score as many. Harville had 16 boards. We have always been able to hit the threes this year. Do we get any credit from bearette? Nope. It was us bearette that made you miss your shots. I had us with 7 blocks also. Yes, it is a little different up here on the mountain.

Let's see shoot the ball well. Yes!

Control the boards. Yes!

Play good defense Yes!

No stupid mistakes Yes!

If CCHS plays that way the rest of the year, BETTER WATCH OUT!!

Way to go all you Lady Jets!!

Showtime-

Pickel is not all about the points but about the opportunities she creates. Everybody knows she can create. If you don't go get her on the drive, she will shoot. This game she shot some really wild shots that found their mark. However, nobody else got the cheapies she is so good at creating for them. That was one of the main things about the game. Bradley was shooting farther out than they probably had shot all year.

Anyway, don't make fun of a freshman if you were not there.