Livingston Academy at Carkrange

ShutupandPlay

Fentress, sorry if you're offended by my comment. All I said was that it was hard for me to cheer for either team. Please don't take this as me being completely against Clarkrange. If you'll read the rest of my post, I congratulated Clarkrange on their hustle. Even though we don't play each other in season, we're still rivals in a way. Don't stop supporting us just because you think I don't support Clarkrange.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fentress, sorry if you're offended by my comment. All I said was that it was hard for me to cheer for either team. Please don't take this as me being completely against Clarkrange. If you'll read the rest of my post, I congratulated Clarkrange on their hustle. Even though we don't play each other in season, we're still rivals in a way. Don't stop supporting us just because you think I don't support Clarkrange.

Now that is all heart <_<

Congratulations to Livingston, you proved that you are a really good team when you can come back like that. I didn't realize that Livingston was this deep until I saw this game. Mullins is a good player, she should start.

Last year Mullins(fr) blocked and rebounded. <_< This year(sof) she does all of the before and scores too. :angry: Has good floor vision and makes smart passes. :ph34r:

Apology accepted Jill24. I see that you and your York Groupies are gonna try to make me seem like a bad guy by saying that your apology is "all heart" ?!?! Regardless, I see that you regret how "I" interpretted your statement. Maybe you should choose you words more carefully, because your true feelings was apparent in your statement. "Please don't take this as me being completely against Clarkrange."------ you should not be against the Clarkrange girls at all. If you want to go watch Clarkrange play, go to support them and not just to see the game, and dump this idea that you have some sort of rivalry with them or you will just get lost in this never ending bitterness that so many people in our area get caught up in.

To hold Beechboard and the "Lady WIldcats" to 35 points is outstanding defensive effort. Congratulations Clarkrange. Keep playing tough D and you'll be rewarded in the end. I for one like to see rebounds, blocked shot, batted down passes and the occasional stolen ball. This may be the best defense CHS has EVER played. I think you won the game, except for the score. THe last half, particularly the last quarter was disheartening. I think we still need to work on seeing the shot a bit sooner. Mnay times Snow is open for just a thought and the ball will get there just a couple of seconds late for her as well as for Jones or whoever is on the sides, the ball gets there just a second after the defense does. There is little to complain about, because we played a very solid basketball game tonight. Snow missed 6 or 8 from the paint, which is usually a no brainer. The 3's that are a shoe-in for Jones, wouldn't fall. Cravens or Ramsey couldn't connect as often as usual, but this was Livingston and the effort is one to be commended by the entire team. Coach Rogers should be proud of you girls, the fans are. You people with the York/CLarkrange argument need to let this rest, these are only kids and old prejudice NEEDS to be put to rest. THe kids only learn about it because the adults keep it alive. I for one would like to see it die and htese kids be friends. It is perfectly OK to support both teams in this county as they are in different divisions. I for one would be very happy to see 2 Gold balls come back to Fentress County.

:)

I play for York Institute also (boys) and I wasn't there to support Clarkrange, I was there watching Livingston because we play them on Friday. Now I have to admit I wanted Clarkrange girls to win....but not because I had some kind of affinity for Clarkrange hidden within my inner id. I wanted them to win because it was kind of like watching David vs. Goliath.

Almost the whole York boys and girls teams were there and I have to say I don't think any of us were vocally cheering on either team.....although I did get pretty excited when snow blocked a girl from the corner.

You need to cool off, Jill is a classy and SMART lady. I have to admit that I am extremely jealous of her ACT score and now my only objective in life is to make higher than her before I graduate, but you have no right to talk to a high school girl like that. She just wanted to watch the game! ;)

Edited by fbt14

.........watching Clarkrange loose tonight against a team that definetly IS York's biggest rival and how a York Lady Dragon would get online and make ugly remarks........

A few more things. Livingston is York's biggest rival in football, but I wouldn't consider them our "biggest" rival in basketball. Sure, Livingston is a game that you circle on the schedule because you want to beat them, but personally I think Pickett County and Upperman are just as big, if not bigger, rivals.

You said that we'll NEVER be able to act civil to one another, well I happen to get a long with people from Clarkrange pretty well thank you. I think Clarkrange girls are awfully pretty and I'm friends with some of the guys on the boys team. It's just immature adults, such as yourself, who seem to want blood shed over this imaginary county line that ends somewhere between Allardt and Grimsley.

fbt14, I love you to pieces. You're playing so awesome right now. I have to agree that Clarkrange and York can act civil to each other. The girls on our team get along with many of the Clarkrange girls, and I have no problem with that. The only reason I don't get into the Clarkrange games is because I'm not close with any of the girls. I know their names but don't really know them personally. I have nothing against any of them or their talent, which they have a lot of in Snow, Cravens, and Ramsey. I feel the same way as fbt14 about why I was at the game, to an extent. Anyway, I think that's all I wanna say concerning us and Clarkrange. By the way, Fentress, do I know you or should I know you?