Oneida coming to destroy rockwood in their house!

anonymous123

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from bbgame and sorry but Oneida did'nt come close to destroying us in our own house. we tryed to tell you guys we have more than just Davis. at one time in the 2cd half Oneida fans were hollering for the refs to call it both ways at that time Rockwood had 10 fouls and oneida 2. GO TIGERS!

Edited by sisno90

Geez guys, why cant we all just get along. Its all the same. Your throwing a freaking ball into a hole. WOW thats amazing. Youve got to be all talking crap about throwing a ball in a hole......Try a real mans sport like SUPER HARDCORE EXTREME SWIMMING. Never heard of that one eh? Didnt think so I guess you arent real men yet..... I'm dissapointed in you pansies.......

First I want to say congrats to Rockwoord, heck of a game. We tied it late in the fourth, but never could ge tthe lead. Lost a little control and the Tigers hit their shots and free throws. The game was closer than score indicated which was still pretty close. We're praying for Wartburg to have an upset against you all next week, or the best we can do is second. The two teams have tons of repect for each other, no trash talking or complaining jus tahrd fought basketball. There was a fan behind our bench a few rows up that was offensive and rather dumb, the ball was on the floor three of our guys went after it and one Rockwood guy did, The Rockwood guy appeared hurt oafter the play but got up, like any tough player would. The guy yelled at our coach stating that is how you ge ta player hurt when actually it was just hard fought physical basketball. I'm seeing the Indians and the Tigers meeting up again in the postseason, should be another thriller.

All teams have fans like that, but I thought they were sitting near me, not behind the Oneida bench..O well LOL. It was a hard fought game and there was a lot of bodys on the ground, most were the result of physical basketball, with the expeption of one. Near the end of the game when the Oneida play shot the three then hit the ground with no one near him, then with his hand smacked the floor hard like he had been pushed. Was a heck of a try to get the foul, and even Coach K thought that was very funny. :)

congratulations on this awesome single a matchup. it was a heck of a game im sure.

it was a clash between the 2 greatest teams in the land, oneida and rockwood. coach windle obviously had an unbelievable gameplan, but was just unable to execute due to the abundance of crowd noise in the rockwood gym. when u have 50-100 people gathered in one place at one time, it is truly amazing the amount of noise they can make.they obviously created quite a diversion for the oneida squad. zach smith was unable to bark out the calls with the distraction of the 75 rockwood crazies screaming at the top of their lungs. it is unbelievable that one team could come out of this district with a .500 record as strong as it is. they just beat each other up.the white and green obviously had the better team tonight, but u never know who is gonna win in that district. harriman, oakdale, sunbright can jump up and bite u any night. if u wanna see another quality basketball game, tune in for the oakdale subright rematch. it was a thriller the first time these two teams clashed heads. this is easily becoming the biggest rivalry in the state, maybe in all classifications. this district provides us with awesome games night in and night out. personally, i think wartburg is gonna take the gold in murfreesboro this year. the vespie's are finally gonna get a ring. GOOD LUCK to everyone involved in this battle of titans district. i hope it doesnt take to much out of any of the teams to make a state championship run.

p.s. dont count out sunbright and oakdale just yet. they have a favorable schedule and watch for them to make some noise this postseason.

CONGRATS ONEIDA AND ROCKWOOD on a classic battle between two unbelievably talented teams.

i had the honor and the privilege to travel to rockwood lastnight and watch an amazing game between two unbeleivably good teams,i was so impressed with this game . It was very well played and was probably the best game i've seen all year.It was almost like watching two heavy weights stand toe to toe and just throw haymakers.Rockwood made big shots late and showed that they had more than just davis. Oneida just couldnt answer for all of the great shots.The game was very physical, at times i thought it wasnt a game, cause it looked more like a war.it was a great game and i was so proud of the boys from Oneida.good luck tuesday with wartburg that should be a good game. Guard the vespies very tight i hear they are hot.Keep your heads up Indians , you played very well. GOOD LUCK to everybody.

Edited by shssr