"G-Nation" vs Farragut

slimwrastler54

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I think that Farragut should give some of their guys a rest on this one. Poor little ole Greenback won't even be a challenge for them. I wish these guys the best of luck in the regions. Greenback may not even win a match against Farragut. They don't have anybody that can win very often. I don't know why they even bother wrestling this one. Farragut is so much above them. They are just a better class of people. I guess we should just do our best to beat Karns and hope we get to regions that way. I'm truly sorry that you guys have to lower yourself down to come wrestle us at our place.

Well, we just want to give it up to the almighty Farragut Admirals. We know we have a 16-2 dual record, and we are undefeated in the region. But, we are just being honest about Farragut and their apparently unstoppable dual team. Like I said, they shouldn't even worry about us. Our dream has been shattered because we have finally came to face the facts. Farragut is too good for us.

Edited by TrophyHunter

If greenback wants respect they have to earn it and talking about them in that way doesn't earn any. I wouldn't respect a school if their own people talked about them taht way, especially people who haven't seen you all in action. By the way i've wondered who you are trophy hunter, do you wrestle or are you just affiliated with the team in some way, email me at bradt119@netscape.net if you want to talk.