189 – M. Marable (CB) win by forfeit

215 – Saint (CB) beat Hansen 13-4

275 – Campbell (CB) pinned Taylor 1:02

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! wave rolls, wave rolls, good gosh almighty, wave rolls. observations - brother 12 josh b. has beaten dd before but not this convincing in the big boys league. will dd be back at 03 by this weekends trip to the sunshine state? or will he stay at 12, bumping baby harrison? roadrunner 25 chad and 30 chud are rolling. roadrunner 30 continues to amaze this observer!!! heavy brother ben pinning roadrunner carl, impressive. did roadrunner 71 michael not want his arm ripped off v. brother 89 big mike and that's why he wrestled brother 71 dr. j instead? brother justin 15 beating roadrunner 15 uri pretty handily, must not have used big mikes patented move.

Jimbo, I'll have to disagree with you about Mr. Chud. I'm going to say that Chad Warren is the best wrestler on that team, with Darius close behind. (Not necessarily the most valuble--then you throw Hansen in there) Friedman hasn't really beat anyone for me to be impressed, but Warren beat D. Hunt at the duals a couple of weeks ago. Also, he is a much more polished technician. Little DD hung with Hammond at preseason, and has slaughtered everyone else this side of Baucke. Has he wrestled Dustin of G'town? That's just a reflection of the observations made by this plebian of a wrestling fan. See you Thursday for the battle to end all battles.

In fact, it is. This is the classic clash of the West TN D2 titans. It will be a nail-biter for sure. Oh, and if you have some time in between, come check out Collierville and Houston.

By the way coach, St. Benedict has a couple of snakes in the grass. Mullins at 152 and Wynn at 112 should put up at least respectable showings against two CBHS powerhouses.

Edited by best_of_the_west

roadrunner 25 chad and 30 chud are rolling. roadrunner 30 continues to amaze this observer!!!

oh wise and powerful wrestling oz of the left side, i never said he was the b.w. of the roadrunner nation. i said, (see above quote). facts: blackhorse champ = chud, your own namesake tourney (best of the west a.k.a. wildcat invite) champ = chud. amazing isn't it!!!

dd eats red prince o' darkness 12 dustin for lunch!!

need translation for "plebian". grew up in frayser so you should understand why i don't know this definition.

I would have thought that you fine gentlemen might have seen the humor in the comment. So serious, dragon boys......relax, it is all good.

Goodness, don't you think I am aware of though two fine young men. I am sure that Nick and Josh will have their hands full. St. Benedict has improved a great deal. And don't forget Mr. Seay from Catholic either....

I cannot give my prediction on the Houston Collierville clash o' Titans. I fear that I might upset some folks.

:)

Edited by papbear3

No credit taken away, but those aren't exactly top-notch tourneys. But then again I can't speak for either cause I haven't won either. Never the less, I would say Chad and DD are the two most impressive. Chud was simply dominated by Speroff who was bumped up a couple. He has strength, but his technique is a little feeble. We will see how he does in Sunny Florida this weekend, Good Luck Ridgeway. Show those Floridians the best wrestling they've seen since that little school called Brandon. To Coach Lewis: The crowd goes BOO! We want your humble prediction, and I bet Mr. BOW could use a few more lottery tickets.

Edited by dragonwrestler

Oh Jim, I know you weren't saying that. I just haven't been impressed by the people he has beat. Take away that head throw on Wright, and he's only got a couple of impressive wins, plus a spanking at the hands of an underweight Speroff. I'd like to see him against some better competition.

Just returning the banter coach. No defensiveness intended.

plebeian- adj.

1. Of or relating to the common people of ancient Rome: a plebeian magistrate.

2. Of, belonging to, or characteristic of commoners.

3. Unrefined or coarse in nature or manner; common or vulgar: plebeian tastes.