CBHS, Ridgeway, Kingbury Tri

papbear3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job, it only took you 7 minutes to find that old websters to post "plebian". say what you want to but, chud has begun a mr. "t" starter kit with his gold this year and i know coach b. is proud.

papbear3, you know how the match will end thursday....................as all matches involving friends and neighbors end......................(see earlier posts by me)...................please don't make me translate...........

Hey, I was a history major for a couple of weeks. The plebeians were the poor class in Rome during the days of the empire. See, that scholarship didn't go to total waste. I wasn't bashing Chudsky, just saying that I'd like to see him against some more in-state competition before I can make my judgement. He's a good wrestler, no doubt, but he's in one of the easiest weight classes in the region. It's not his fault, just how the weights aligned. I'll be there to shake you hand on Thursday...win or lose. Hope the young one heals himself.

Coach Lewis--mox9384@hotmail.com

To Coach Lewis: The crowd goes BOO! We want your humble prediction, and I bet Mr. BOW could use a few more lottery tickets. .

the crowd goes boo? what is up with that! and big bros handle is best o' the west, all wise and powerful oz of the left side, not part of a dog word. he has no lotto tiks, i'm still playing with house $.

Edited by usfjim

Little DD hung with Hammond at preseason, and has slaughtered everyone else this side of Baucke. Has he wrestled Dustin of G'town? That's just a reflection of the observations made by this plebian of a wrestling fan. See you Thursday for the battle to end all battles.

Yes DD has slaughtered Smith of Germantown I believe.

Yes DD has slaughtered Smith of Germantown I believe.

bopper1, "slaughtered" is such an ugly word....... but i did say dd would eat red devil 12 dustin for lunch...............however, dustin did wrestle well last night and dd's been injured and trying to get back to 03 and.........yes, i'm beginning to stradle b.o.t.w.'s fence on this one.

papbear3, are you going to trot out your stallions friday night against the red prince o' darkness or should i plan dinner and a movie? (not really up for a jv match with jv city at the mustang ranch this w/e).

Translation: coach lewis, head wrestling coach of christian brothers high school, memphis, tn., are you planning on using a similar lineup on friday night against germantown high that you used at this tri.?