Obion

gcpioneer05

When Oboin came here Tuseday night, they looked beter than when we first played. The girls looked like they have to ability to make a run in the tournament. In the end, they didnt have an answer for Baird. I still think they are a dangeros team.

As for the Smith guy, I didnt see any one other than Hoffman on the bench. Their was a young lady about 25 years old, but no other man. Is he a middle school coach AND a HS assistant?

Whats the latest about Hoffman leaving? He looked happy on Tuesday night (other than loseing).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Oboin came here Tuseday night, they looked beter than when we first played. The girls looked like they have to ability to make a run in the tournament. In the end, they didnt have an answer for Baird. I still think they are a dangeros team.

As for the Smith guy, I didnt see any one other than Hoffman on the bench. Their was a young lady about 25 years old, but no other man. Is he a middle school coach AND a HS assistant?

Whats the latest about Hoffman leaving? He looked happy on Tuesday night (other than loseing).

Rick Smith is involved with his Lake Road teams at the TMSAA sectional tournament. That's why he wasn't at GC Tuesday. Sources close to the situation reveal that Hoffman has expressed interest in the Lake Co. job IF it opens up. That's not a done deal.

Okay there might not be any big dawgs but we have a few bird dogs. :P Wescharge what have you been smoking??? :P WHAT....SOFTBALL...softball???? Well that is kinda like out there in LEFT-FIELD, but it will not be Obion and it most definitly be who ever has the best pitching. No pitching no winning.

So the LC job may not even open up?? hummm. So they may let himn be prinCPAl and coach??? Now that is getting closer to the topic. If it does open when will they post it being open or will they even do that and higher whom ever they have in mind?? Who would be the canidates??

smoke B)

When Oboin came here Tuseday night, they looked beter than when we first played.  The girls looked like they have to ability to make a run in the tournament.  In the end, they didnt have an answer for Baird.  I still think they are a dangeros team.

As for the Smith guy, I didnt see any one other than Hoffman on the bench.  Their was a young lady about 25 years old, but no other man.  Is he a middle school coach AND a HS assistant? 

Whats the latest about Hoffman leaving?  He looked happy on Tuesday night (other than loseing).

It really hurts when you only score 6 points in a quarter agaisnt a team like Gibson Co.We are about a year or so away from being a really dangerous team so I'd stock up on pukebags if I were you Wes.I'm not to worried about softball,but we're in the middle of spring football practice.You told me a long time ago week 3 would always be open for Obion Co.So,is it? :justwrestle:

Edited by rebfan65

It wasn't kneel down mode. With over two minutes to go and 3rd down on the OC 9 yard line, a kneel down would have brought up 4th and 20 at the 7. The punter would have been in his own endzone. A block and subsequent TD by Westview could have resulted in a 3 point game. A successful onside attempt and the Chargers have 1 1/2 minutes to go 25 yards to get West into FG range. I know that is all irrelevant now, but at the time there were too many variables to chance a blocked punt. Think what you want, but the game was still undecided considering field position. And, it wasn't a kneel-down formation. It was the same formation OC had been in all night long.

My apologies(sp) to all who said he was not a great coach, you where dead on. I was blinded by the big orange light :lol: . If he was as great as I thought he was he would have had his girls motivated. (Great game by McGee) But I guess people can get tired of each other practicing all the time and any gym they can get in. Also why would you get a T when your team has the ball? lost possession and points nice Job. :P And he was definitly putting on a show last night going out to center court makeing a bunch of baby faces and dancing all night, well until the T. :D

Guess I am back on the porch eating crow.

Great season Generals and Generalettes :P

dhbb you are probably right