Giles Co. Cheering Section

pumpitup

How do you feel about the terrible cheering section at Giles Co.? I think it make the faculty look bad and all so the whole town. They must not have a very good Principal because they must not be able to control the acts of there students. I have heard so many remarks about the way they act and it is really bad. Not only from other schools but also from people whom live in Giles Co. They are very embarrassed at the way they conduct them self. I wonder why some of them are not on the floor playing ball?

I was at the Giles/Loretto game the other day and I must say that the Giles students are spirited and sometimes taunt opposing players, but I find their behavior acceptable. They are just kids supporting their teams the best way they know how. Their actions add excitement to the games and I wish other schools had such support instead of just sitting there like bumps on a log.

Pumpitup...I take it you were on the floor playing ball last night and were a little intimidated...well...the student section did their job. I guess that caused Marshall County to get beat by 59 points too...LOL. You really crack me up. I guess whoever you cheer or play for didn't get to pumpitup...well if you brought more fans than players, maybe you guys would make a little more noise than an old man farting in church.

I agree with both PageMan and Krogers. The Giles County student cheering section is one of the most active and exciting in the state. They stand up and cheer for both the girls and the guys. They almost bring as much excitement to the game as the team! And they not only cheer this way at home, but many of them travel on the road to support their Bobcats. I think they deserve credit for their whole-hearted support. It's cheering sections like this that give the basketball teams a reason to play as hard as they do.

I personally am a member of the GCHS student section. I am sorry that a few people dont like the way we conduct ourselves. We must do a pretty good job because the only thing the opposing team does against us is whine after we blow them out. I am sorry that we get into your head and take you completely out of the game. We do this to pump up our team and get wins, and we have done a great job of doing that. If opposing fans dont like our student section, we will get louder, crazier, and cheer even more. I'm sorry that we are the best student section, and opposing players and fans can't handle it, but thats what we try to accomplish every game and I am glad to know we are doing our job. Stop crying about our student section just because you can't play with us all in your head. We will continue to do this for the rest of the season so get used to it!!!

GCHS Student Section will never stop!!!

WE READY!!!!

Pumpitup you seriously need to change your name. I guess that you're a little sore about MC getting beat by the players on the court and by the STUDENT SECTION. Our student section did an awesome job last night. They stood up and cheered for both the girls and boys, and obviously got into some of the MC players heads. Don't hate b/c the MC fans didn't support the teams the way the GC student section did. There was nothing wrong with the comments they made. If there were, our pricipal would have got them for it. She was sitting on the front row watching them like a hawk.

I would like to give credit to the guy from MC who dunked last night. Not many people get a chance to dunk on GC. Good job! As for GC players. Good job to all of you. You showed a lot of teamwork out there last night. Everything flowed and everyone stepped up and did their part. That's what's going to get us back to state again. Keep up the good work guys. You too student section!

Without any fans...why play?

Edited by daisyduke