Who is your favorite high school basketball team?

CheeringSensation

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people trying to diss public schools, you probobly have never attended one so dont talk until you have. Secondly, the fact that the honors kids at public schools are probobly just as smart, yet just dont feel the need to pay more for HS than college. And just because 10,000 for HS isnt on my family's budget doesnt make you any better than me

Ok who started this post and what were you thinking? I clicked on this becuse i wanted to see what everyones favorite team was. Instead i start reading and it looks like a couple of dumb girls got on here and wanted to talk about who was the cutest. But on a postive note i did like the post about Kellen Pickel I gew up with him and reallt want to see him go to big school to play ball and having a good ACT score will help a lot. But lets just keep in mind that this website is for people to talk about sports not who looks good.

we are very sorry- all of you guys are right- we should not have said anything about anyone being cute. we both really like all sports= especially football and basketball. There are a lot of good basketball teams and we are anxious to see who will win state! We are sorry if we offended anyone and we will be wiser next time in chosing and staying on topic. please forgive us.

This has to be the strangest thread ive ever been in. But Ill go with it, in the title and the text. My Fav team is Rockwood, but I had a 3.0 GPA and a 20 on my ACT in High School....Kinda doesn't make me smart, but I was made for College...3.7 GPA in college. I just thought I would join fun of this thread. But I see this thread being locked within the next couple days. :D

Hey you with the 39 gpa. what is chosing? Choosing maybe? What about will be wiser? Do you mean more wise? I guess my technology English class paid off better then your Honors English.

Isn't there a cheerleading website you can goto? We all really don't mind if you don't post on here anymore.

By the way I dont have a favorite high school team.

There atleast I answered something realitive to the topic.