What about PC now?

PC_Superman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PCsuperman where were you when PC got beat by clifton :angry: . Now all of a sudden ya'll actually win a few games your calling Murfreesboro and making reservations. And saying Wayne co doesn't have a chance is like saying North Carolina doesn't have a chance against Union University. You better pray FAT JACKSON is hitting if not it could be another 20 point win for the cats <_< ........

Wow, I love how Perry County fans are the most arrogant fans in the entire state. I especially love how they only come around and brag when they win a few games, and start getting the big head. Nice little list of wins, I mean, I'd brag about handing it to Zion Christian too. Really I would. Coming right out and saying Wayne County doesn't have a chance is complete ignorance on your part. If I'm not mistaken, Wayne County took PC out earlier this year by around 20. Blah blah, PC's better now, blah blah blah. Same thing for WC. The cats are a completely different team now than they were a while back earlier in the season. I wouldn't count those chickens before they hatch.

Good to know you PC guys are still around to automatically claim a win over us after a big win against state-bound Frank Hughes. Last time someone claimed a win over us, WC handed it to Clifton and the Clifton praisers haven't been heard from on this board since. So I'd be ready to stick that foot in my mouth if I was you. Friday may go right the opposite for you and your Vikings.

Edited by Dweeb93

3 things PC needs to happen to beat WC:

1. Jackson has to be hitting all 30 shots he takes from the timeline.

2. Arrovye has got to get physical with York. He got done up by York last time.

3. Bench has got to contribute.

3 things that are going to hurt PC:

1. Starting Guard, Wood, is still out.

2. Game is at Wayne County.

3. Byrd, Bryant, and York (enough said).

This one is hard to call. I caught PC's game with Mt. Pleasant and they were better then the last time I watched them. Arrovye has improved alot, probably since Haston is back in town and working with him daily. Jackson seems to be hot from way beyond 3 point so that could be key. If he is on from out there, its going to be a close one. I figure Jackson and Marrs will contribute enough to match Byrd and Bryant in the scoring column. I think York has a slight advantage over Arrovye in all aspects of the game, but he could be even better now. So, the bench is going to be the X-factor here and Wayne County definitely has the better bench. With all that said, I'm going to go with Wayne County in a close one, 56 - 52.

Edited by ptguard12

I definitely think WC is going to pull this one off. They are a great team. Yes.. PC has had a comeback in the season.. I will give them that. WC has a lot of talent, and seem to be unstoppable. WC has got this one in the bag..

Oh, and the comment about Frank Hughes.. they are better this year then they have been in a long time. Clifton has been really proud of them. So, of course they were going to get on here and brag a little on their progress. Haven't been able to do that for years. So, give us a break...

Brett Jackson may out weigh Byrd by 140 but Dork York out weighs Brett by 200lbs. So get ready to see the battle of the heavy weights as Brett does hit his 30 shots from the timeline.

I predict another classic battle between these two district rivals.

Can't stop Bates penetration.

Watch for Marrs off the screen.

Watch for Wood on the drive and kick.

Heads up on Arroyave's dunks.

Better sprint on D or Haggard will have 15.

Don't make Garrison mad.

The truth is Wayne County, :D YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE!!!! :o