What about PC now?

PC_Superman

Well!

Did PC pick up some free agents over Christmas break or did they all read "Basketball for Dummies" and suddenly feel ultra confident they learned how to play the game. C'mon man, unstoppable pentration? dunks? I don't remember any of this from PC when Wayne County took the belt to you guys behind the woodshed last game. I think the game will be close but I hope they hand you a beating like last time so all this love for PC will suddenly stop just like the first half of the season.

Bandwagoners

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC, PC calm down, and put some ice on that big head of yours... So you can fit through the door for the Summertown game... I'll have to say WC didn't shoot very well, but we have a solution for your zone... Good luck Summertown shoot the lights out... :lol: ... And PC maybe ya'll can pick up those same Refs that helped ya'll win against WC.. I mean don't make it too obvious Rhodes. How much did you pay for this game??? :P .... Well I wish I could walk to the basket like PC did last night and get a charge call while in the air.... All-in-all PC you got lucky this time, but next time maybe in district tournment ...... You wont be so lucky..... :lol:

The game between PC and WC was good but if you watched the game without being for either side you could see PC won due to making the points when they needed to. WC played a very good game but when times were rough PC made the shots needed. The refs were like all refs and called some bad calls but it was not all bad calls on WC. There were some bad calls both ways. Overall PC won due to staying calm and doing the right thing when needed. I do not think noone payed the refs anything. It was at WC. Both teams played hard and did a good job. We should tell the kids good job and stop complaining. These are kids and we need to tell them they all played hard. Good luck to both teams as they continue playing this season.