CBHS, Memphis Catholic, St. Benedict Tri

papbear3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Bauke was home schooled until this school year. He learned to wrestle, along with his little brother, from his dad. They have a wrestling room in their home if that gives you an ideas. He wrestled with Bolton's middle school team for a couple years and of course wrestles all over the country during the off season.

wrestlemom, you are correct.

daddy josh coached a pretty impressive middle unit a few years ago. it was made up of a group of youngsters where the school they attended had no program. it included such current stars as wolves 45 ross, red prince o' darkness 40 andrew, mustang 35 drew, brother 12 josh, as well as a few other past and future wrestlers. they practiced at the baucke estate in bartlett and traveled around the state.

cb56, i'll be there and looking forward to seeing the pagentry of senior night. made it through the dragon festival tonight so it shouldn't be hard.

Edited by usfjim

red prince o' darkness 15 child is a first year...........er i mean a first semester............er i mean a first month...................er i mean a three week wrestler. be gentle.

by the way, he is a good athlete (aka football star) and as you know cb56, big guys only need to know a few moves and be good athletes, like yourself of course, to have success.

Below the belt, Jim. By the way, if you think I do not know many moves now, you should have seen me wrestle freshman year. Talk about a football player in a singlet! Also, nothing but the best of luck to the little devil, I never said a thing otherwise (like botw I do not slander other wrestlers. Or at least left side wrestlers!)

Edited by cb56