What has happen to the York Dragons

madness_08

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dragons haven't had the season that some thought they would, but neither have most teams in district 7AA. The fact is, the district is just more balanced than it usually is. This team always comes up big in the tournament, they've won the district tournament the past 2 years. Right now they may be 4-3 but look for that to change this next week. By this time next week it's possible for them to be 7-3. Anyway, they don't give out trophies for regular season wins anyway, just wait until the tournament and see who comes out on top.

Freddy Bryant....I was just going to let you know if you worked on you new one handed 3 point shot half as much as you burnt coacht up, you might be unstopable. As far as the team goes, from what I have seen it looks as if Coach Winningham has lost control of his team. Rarely does he ever have his 5 best players in the game at the same time. I really dont know the situation, so there could be good reason why certain players rarely get to play anymore. So hopefully they will get things set straight by tourny time.

I really don't know if I should say thank you or take offense to that comment....I probably am on here a little too much though, but I can't stand it when people talk about the team. Oh well.....Lol what do you mean by 1 handed 3 point shot?

Coach Winningham knows what he's doing.....go York.

Hey Theanswer, I don't what your talking about why he needs to work on his 3-point shot. In my opinion he has one of the best 3-point shots in the district. He is also a tough player and competitor. By the way, I don't know if your for york or against york, but you sure do THINK you know a lot about the team. However, if you are for york, why don't you cheer and support them instead of insulting them. I think that coach winningham is doing a great job and that york will make a big push from here on out.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!