What has happen to the York Dragons

madness_08

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sayin York wins....and #14, #32, and #12 have a combined 51 points.

I will be watching you then #14 as i know thats your number and i will inform my son against whom you will be playing that you have already won because you said so. how many will you score? As for my predictions, well the only reason we were able to beat you before was because ya'll had an off night, York should win big, we won't even have a chance! Heck your 3rd string could beat us man! :D

Yes, Coach Winningham is a great guy FBT14, but here it is near the end of the season and something as basic as a starting 5 hasn't happened yet. Rarely are the 5 best players in for more than 3 minutes. Play Tipton, Stevens, Choate, Ledbetter and Duncan for three quarters, get a 20 point lead, then sub. In those three quarters if someone gets into foul trouble, then sub. Or, if someone is just playing badly, then sub. But give the starters a chance to get into a flow! Don't sub every 60 seconds and don't yank someone who's playing great. Nothing is wrong with York that basic basketball logic wouldn't fix. York fans just want to see this talented team play somewhere near its potential.