GILES CO. VS. BRENTWOOD ACADEMY II

Clay

Giles County wins by 8. Expect a big game out of Shay Shannon. Page held him to just 5 points, but his presence was known. He is doing a great job of making 3's - and pump faking the 3 and taking the ball to the hoop.

This game could be really close - or it could be a blowout. If Giles County comes out and hits 10 three pointers again, I don't think any team could beat them.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumptruck, that sounds more like a late season football report. Sorry to hear there will be that many BA guys not suiting up. I would like to see both teams at full strength. With Brandon it should still be a great game. I hope to see lots of BA fans at this one. I just wish your fans were not so quite and polite! Oh and by the way, coat and tie are optional down here.(lol)

I think this game will be close, but Giles County will come out on top. Shay will knock down threes while Tyler and Brandon are doing their thing. The mob will be a huge factor in this one, its gonna be the loudest its been all year. This is gonna be a great game. Can't wait til Tuesday!!!

WE READY!!!

What a game this will be. Almost too much excitement especially for a Tuesday

night. Word on the street is the only thing Giles has to worry about is Mrs. Braden

stopping the rowdy crowd. These guys may not be a factor at all. Braden has her eye on wneely. Tyler has Brandon to worry about, and wneely and the gang will have their hands full battling Braden.

Two questions I have is:

1. Will Giles come out on top in the game.

2. Will the rowdy student section beat Braden.