What happenend in the libscomb & ncs Game

MHSwarriors

Already been posted. NCS lost 48-43, with Anderson hitting a couple late 3's to make the score closer. The game was mostly dominated by Lipscomb as they led 27-12 at half, their post having 14. NCS came out and made a big run and cut the lead to as few as 3 or 4 at one point, but some key mistakes and a good job of holding the ball for an open lay-up or shot helped Lipscomb hold on down the stretch. Although some people may not appreciate my analysis, I think it to be pretty accurate. NCS showed some signs of will and determination at points which i think will carry over into next week. Don't be fooled by 3 straight losses, NCS is still a competitor.

NCS will definitely cause problems come tournament time.

Good game by some of the younger players, whom I don't know very well. Also, Walker had a good game and Anderson played well.

Lipscomb seemed to have a balanced attack, and their motion offense late in the game helped to keep NCS from getting enough opportunities to cut into the lead.

Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Hope Jarrett is able to return soon.