215s

voleagle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shane is ranked 1st in state at 215 but u never know.i cant wait to wrestle him at regions itll be another good match(i just wish i was ranked in state.

You will/should be if you beat him and you're a region champ. Best way is to place in state though.

soms

Edited by Sommers

i have 2 i just havent wrestled any ranked wrestlers but him and dickson county,and that was the night we had a duel meet.first me and shane wrestled then shane and dickson then me and dickson both me and shane were so tired we lost pretty bad .shane was real tired got beat 5-0 ,i somehow did a little better and got beat 8-4.but im hopin to see dickson in state.

i have 2 i just havent wrestled any ranked wrestlers but him and dickson county,and that was the night we had a duel meet.first me and shane wrestled then shane and dickson then me and dickson both me and shane were so tired we lost pretty bad .shane was real tired got beat 5-0 ,i somehow did a little better and got beat 8-4.but im hopin to see dickson in state.

You're the reason Shane was too tired to handle that great Dickson wrestler.

You should go far!!

soms

I cant wait till regions. its going to be awsome. I get to wrestle the best wrestler hopefully in the final Chris Gann from WC. im working really hard right now and i know ill be more prepared this time. good luck

Chris Gann could be a three time champ if you don't stop him again Shane. I know SD and BC's guys are coming after both of you as well as the others mentioned in this string. I heard yesterday that Dicksons big guy feels he should have pinned you Shane. Good food for thought.

Good luck to both of ya in our district, but admittedly, I'm biased.

soms