Chattanooga Area Top 10

ChattSportsWriter11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't East Ridge lose to Meigs the other night? Another team-Sequatchie-I am not going to sit here and say they should be in the top 10 but if they play their best ball they are capable of beating most teams around. Early in the year they lost by 3 at East Ridge, lost by 3 at Arts and Science and beat South Pittsburg by 35 or 40. They haven't been playing too great but maybe can turn it around.

Umm...Cleveland is in the Top 10 and you will see them moving right on up in my next Top 10. They are playing very good basketball right now. East Ridge has lost a couple here lately that they shouldn't have, and they also did have two losses early that aren't coutned now to Ooltewah and Temple that still way heavy in the mind. They are still there though.

Look for my next Top 10 coming out this weekend. Sometime around the 7th or 8th of Febuary.

i think you got ccs right were they should be. they may not play all great teams but when they do they win. the beat McCallie, who is division II in case you forgot, by 20 points. they were up 3 at halftime and second half pulled out the W and ended up winning by 20. maybe McCallie is just that bad, but you wouldnt think so if they are division II.